Jobboom’s job-search app helps you see what new job postings are posted daily on the Jobboom site.
Whether you’re using an Android device or iPhone, the Jobboom app helps you manage your job hunt, no matter where you are.
With the Jobboom app, you can:
- Search for jobs that match your employment interest profile
- Search by keyword and save your search criteria
- View complete job postings
- Receive alerts when new postings match your employment interests
- Manage your favourites and synchronize your preferences with your Jobboom account
- Save your application history
Download the app!
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
Here are the answers to your most frequently asked questions about the Jobboom job-search app for iPhone and Android.
- Is the Jobboom job-search app free?
- What type of devices is the Jobboom job-search app compatible with?
- Is the Jobboom job-search app available in French and English?
- Do I need a Jobboom account to use the app?
- How can I use the Jobboom app to look for jobs?
- Can I apply for a job using the Jobboom app?
The latest version of the Jobboom app (version 1.1) is compatible with iPhone (iOS 5.0+, iPod Touch and iPad) and Android (2.2 +) devices.
The app is available in both French and English. It will open in whatever language is selected in your device’s settings.
Note: Postings may not appear in your application’s language if the employer has chosen not to create bilingual postings.
Yes, you need to sign up for a Jobboom account in order to use the application. You can sign up for free on the Jobboom website’s sign up page.
Your Jobboom profile will be synchronized with any activities you carry out using the app, which means that your information will always be up-to-date.
Touch the Search button to look up job postings that include keywords describing the type of job you want.
You can also search for postings that match your employment interest profile. This profile includes specific criteria chosen by you and it allows Jobboom to send you alerts whenever a new posting matches your preferences. (Note: We will only send you alerts if you sign up for them.)
These criteria include: Field, employment status, main duties, specialization, province and region.
The Jobboom app saves your search history so that you can come back and find information again easily.
No. Since putting together an application for a specific job requires thought and preparation, you can apply through the Jobboom website, but not via the app.
However, the Jobboom app allows you to make notes about different postings and it will even send you an email summarizing the positions that interest you so that you can apply later.
You can also use the app to find the posting number and then search for it on our website when you’re ready to apply.