EMPOWERED PEOPLE, POWERING INDUSTRY
Who We Are
Since 1858, Wajax has been serving major Canadian industries as one of the nation’s leading mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial products and services providers. Wajax operates in the mining, oil sands, oil & gas, construction, forestry, industrial/commercial, transportation, and metal processing industries – to name a few. We deliver one of the broadest ranges of industrial products and services in Canada.
At Wajax we want to find critical thinkers, high performers, and team players – and the opportunities we offer are as varied as the markets we serve.
*We are currently recruiting for the Ottawa, Ontario Region.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a key member of the Wajax Equipment team the Heavy Equipment Sales Rep, is responsible for managing current accounts and prospecting new business and customers within your assigned territory and for your assigned product line.
You will demonstrate expert knowledge pertaining to Wajax’s product line and or Heavy Equipment. You will travel to client facilities/offices in order to conduct demonstrations and presentations and to effectively answer all customer inquiries, deliver expert knowledge, advice and product solutions.
You will have the ability to meet and exceed sales goals while developing and maintaining professional relationships with current and potential customers in order to drive repeat business and deliver excellent customer service.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong customer service
• Knowledge and understanding of competitors and the heavy equipment market and region
• Promotes heavy equipment products to customers
• Demonstrates equipment to customers
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to follow up with/on leads, customers and build relationships
• Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite
More than just a Competitive Salary
Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional “perks.” Highlights of our programs include:
• Commencing on you start date you are eligible for medical, dental, vision, DCPP (Pension Plan), RRSP and more
• Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers
• Our unique additional perks program includes exclusive discounts with variety of manufacturers and service providers such as Ford, GM, Chrysler, Dell, TELUS, a group mortgage, home & auto insurance program and more.
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, if contacted for an interview please inform us if accommodation is required.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
We thank you for your interest; however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Back to top