At ACCEO Solutions, our employees are at the very heart of our business success. Joining the ACCEO Solutions team is your opportunity to work in an environment where our corporate values such as quality, creativity, respect, responsibility, and integrity come alive every day.
Under the supervision of the Unit Controller, the Accounting Clerk is responsible for billing customers and billing service contract renewals for the unit. The Accounting Clerk also tracks renewals with customers on a monthly and annual basis.
- Perform recurring billing, such as annual support contracts and monthly transactional billing
- Track contract renewals and communicate regularly with customers
- Work closely with the Unit Controller
- Offer the necessary support at month-end and year-end periods
- File processed documents
- Perform all other administrative tasks as required
- Diploma of professional studies in accounting or equivalent experience
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of spreadsheets, especially Excel
- Knowledge of Outlook
- General knowledge of accounting software, client modules, billing
- Experience with integrated ERP software, especially Microsoft Dynamics AX (asset)
- Billing experience (asset)
- Bilingualism required - perfect command of English and French
- Plan and respect work deadlines
- Work and communicate with a remote team
- Learn in a fast-paced environment
ACCEO Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, colour, disability, gender, ethnic or linguistic origin, race, religion, orientation, or any classification protected by federal or provincial law.