Vous avez déjà créé un compte Jobboom avec ce courriel.
Veuillez entrer votre mot de passe Jobboom. Nous pourrons alors associer votre compte Jobboom existant à votre connexion avec Facebook.
Location TORONTO , Ontario, Canada
Job Opened 10/18/2016
Education High School Diploma/GED
Job Number 16000GVB
Job Type Full Time
Under the leadership and guidance of the Selling Manager, the Sales Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, establishing and developing strong customer relationships, building individual sales volume and establishing new accounts. They will demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to growing their customer base & client spend, and partner effectively with other team members.
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual sales goals
- Maintain a consistent high level of customer service by creating and developing excellent client relationships
- Proactively generate Utilize Saks Fifth Avenue's online clienteling resource tools to record and maintain client information and preferences to drive your business
- Focus all efforts on providing an exceptional customer experience
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 2+ years of sales experience preferably in a customer focused environment. Consistent sales performance with demonstrated results in achieving and exceeding sales quota required.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively using available technology such as electronic register and clienteling systems, CBT terminals, etc
- Energy, attention to detail, initiative, and enthusiasm are required.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
- Required to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted. HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Nouveau sur Jobboom
Votre profil et votre CV seront désormais visibles par les employeurs.
N’oubliez pas de compléter votre profil et de mettre à jour votre CV pour aider les employeurs à vous trouver.