Vous avez déjà créé un compte Jobboom avec ce courriel.
Veuillez entrer votre mot de passe Jobboom. Nous pourrons alors associer votre compte Jobboom existant à votre connexion avec Facebook.
Location OTTAWA , Ontario, Canada
Job Opened 11/27/2016
Education High School Diploma/GED
Job Number 16000FYW
Job Type Auxiliary
The OFF 5TH Cashier Selling and Service Associate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service by assisting our customers throughout their shopping experience This position reports to the General Store Manager, while in this role professionalism and knowledge of merchandise are essential qualities for a successful Sales Associate. All Sales Associates are expected to dress in a professional manner, be able to work in a team-oriented environment, have strong people and Customer sales and service skills.
- Provides exceptional customer service and drives sales and profitability.
- Greets customers with a smile and approaches them courteously, conversationally and immediately upon entering the store
- Identifies customer needs through probing and listening and suggests merchandise that meets their needs and emphasizes selling points such as quality, utility, trend, designer, fit, etc.
- Knows store inventory and provides customers with product knowledge
- Fosters repeat business by building relationships with customers for the future by selling Saks World Elite MasterCard, obtaining customer email addresses, and telephone numbers
- Clienteles by regularly calling customers to invite them into the store suggesting new arrival of merchandise, specials, promotions, events, etc.
- Ensures store presentation standards are maintained through consistent recovery efforts
- Supports the store's shortage and theft awareness program and advises management of any unusual activity using the various reporting methods provided by the company (Alertline, Open Door Policy, contacting Asset Protection or Human Resources team)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends as necessary
- Effective communication skills required (emphasis on listening skills and verbal skills)
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks in a high volume environment
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to operate equipment such as radios, POS register, ticket scanners, sensor removers, and telephone
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted. HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Nouveau sur Jobboom
Votre profil et votre CV seront désormais visibles par les employeurs.
N’oubliez pas de compléter votre profil et de mettre à jour votre CV pour aider les employeurs à vous trouver.