Vous avez déjà créé un compte Jobboom avec ce courriel.
Veuillez entrer votre mot de passe Jobboom. Nous pourrons alors associer votre compte Jobboom existant à votre connexion avec Facebook.
Location BURLINGTON , Ontario, Canada
Job Opened 10/31/2016
Education High School Diploma/GED
Job Number 16000ITW
Job Type Part Time
The Fulfillment Associate represents Hudson’s Bay and its focus on a Signature Experience to our customers purchasing through Auto-locate. The associate is responsible for maintaining the processing of daily orders received for fulfillment. This position will reach across all areas of Internet Fulfillment, including, processing customer orders on time per company standards, picking the product from the sales floor or backroom, preparing the shipment as per published packaging guidelines and shipped daily. This associate will also oversee any “pick up in store” purchases made by customers.
- Point person to facilitate fulfillment processes that focus on achieving all productions and quality metrics
- Utilize systems fully to successfully initiate all outbound shipping processes and comfortable with all reporting provided by the system
- Support team in performing daily goals and follow-up as well as ensuring production goals are being met during both peak and non-peak periods
- Provide cross training to other associates as required by the Marketing Manager
- Understands proper follow-up processes for all customer inquiries related to fulfillment orders generated by their store
- Ensures work area is maintained with high standards of safety initiatives, organization and cleanliness
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize the workload and work under time constraints
- Competent on PC systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Nouveau sur Jobboom
Votre profil et votre CV seront désormais visibles par les employeurs.
N’oubliez pas de compléter votre profil et de mettre à jour votre CV pour aider les employeurs à vous trouver.