Vous avez déjà créé un compte Jobboom avec ce courriel.
Veuillez entrer votre mot de passe Jobboom. Nous pourrons alors associer votre compte Jobboom existant à votre connexion avec Facebook.
Ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world, our client is a global leader in elevator and escalator business who is looking for a Branch manager for their Halifax Branch and their Saint Johns Branch.
***Elevator industry experience is a big asset.***
This is a management and leadership role for our Halifax and Saint John teams which includes supervising and managing the members of our sales team, our supervisory team and our administration team. The Branch Manager of Halifax & Saint John indirectly supervises and leads all operatives in the Halifax Branch and the Saint John Branch.
In this role you will report to the District Manager for Eastern Canada and have full accountability for the Halifax and Saint John Branches and its results. You will be a part of the Eastern Canadian Leadership team.
In this role you will also be expected to travel, meet and interact with our customers throughout Halifax and Saint John.
The Halifax & Saint John Branch Manager responsible for the growth and profit targets and implementing key business initiatives for the Halifax and Saint John branches.
Other responsibilities include as follows:
1. Responsible for development, implementation and attainment of an annual business plan, operating budget and orders budget utilizing set business processes.
2. Executes implementation of corporate objectives/initiatives (i.e. Safety, Quality, Maintenance, Performance contracts, reference pricing, etc).
3. Responsible for managing HR related processes including people development, staffing, compensation, performance management, etc.
4. Responsible for creating an environment of customer satisfaction and delight.
1. Manages Corporate Compliance, proper business practices and code of conduct. Ensures operations conform with local, provincial and federal regulations.
2. Handles / manages local litigation issues.
3. Manages labor relations with Union.
4. Establishes and maintains positive public relations to promote a reputation of quality.
5. Directs Department leaders to achieve planned goals and initiatives.
6. Any other duties as assigned by Management
Education: Preferably a 4-year university degree.
Experience: At least five years progressive management experience (including managing people, budgets, planning, etc.).
1. Comprehensive understanding of the processes, procedures, policies contracts and product offerings.
2. Familiarity of competitor product offerings and practices.
3. General accounting and financial management principles.
4. Laws and regulations regarding safety and environmental governmental regulations
1. Demonstrated ability at leading and sponsoring change.
2. Ability to conduct financial analysis for the purpose of making sound business decisions.
3. Ability to motivate people to attain their maximum potential.
4. Ability to develop and foster teamwork.
5. Effective oral, written and presentation skills.
6. Strong persuasive skills.
7. Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
8. Interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagrammatic form.
9. Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks through effective organization and time management.
1. Exhibits a high level of Integrity
2. Demonstrates superior work ethic
3. Possesses a can do and positive approach to their work
4. Consistently challenges the status quo
5. Turns problems/issues into opportunities for success
Our Client is focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area and encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of their culture and the daily practice. They follow ethical business practices and seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, our client is proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
In addition our client offers the following to the successful candidate:
*A competitive compensation package (salary plus performance based bonus)
*A defined contribution pension plan
*A company car
*A comprehensive group health and dental plan
*Opportunities to grow and develop in your chosen career field
*A health, safe and positive team based work environment
You are interested by this position ? Send your resume at email@example.com !
Adecco, leader mondial en RH, est le partenaire de choix des chercheurs d’emploi soucieux de confier leur avenir professionnel à des experts en ressources humaines.
Annuellement, Adecco Québec et son réseau de 17 équipes recrutent plus de 3 000 employés permanents et 70000 employés temporaires auprès de plus de 1 000 entreprises clientes de tous types et dans tous les domaines.
Les 100 professionnels d’Adecco sont soucieux de vous offrir un choix généreux d’emplois pour découvrir le milieu de travail où vous pourrez exprimer vos talents.
Adecco souscrit au code de déontologie de l’ACSESS* en offrant des services confidentiels et gratuits aux chercheurs d’emploi.
Nouveau sur Jobboom
Votre profil et votre CV seront désormais visibles par les employeurs.
N’oubliez pas de compléter votre profil et de mettre à jour votre CV pour aider les employeurs à vous trouver.