Web Designer, Montreal
You’ve chosen the Web as your playing field because you’re always on top of new trends?
You’re a hybrid, passionate about graphic design and the language of the Web?
You’re a team player on the hunt for a stimulating work environment, where innovative ideas are valued?
Well you’ve come to the right place, we have the ideal position for you, at the heart of our team, as a Web Designer!
Under the supervision of the Director of the Internal Agency, you’ll have the mandate of designing and rolling out impactful communication/marketing materials for a multitude of Web platforms.
We’re a small team, but very efficient – we give every project our all!
With the mandate that the company has given us, we’re implicated in all of the visuals for both our DuProprio and ComFree banners. You’ll therefore work on the entirety of our communications and marketing materials, which include: campaigns, promotions, contests, landing pages, animated banners, emails, interactive ads for LaPresse+ . . .
Your day-to-day activities:
• Design and roll out of web interfaces and applications
• Design and roll out of online advertising campaigns
• Create interactive banners and content (HTML5)
• Integrate Web content (email)
• Contribute to creative brainstorm sessions to improve the ergonomics and efficiency of websites
• Actively participate in brainstorm meeting and project kick offs
• Work closely with the marketing team, the copywriters, the legal team and programmers
• Keep abreast of the latest graphic design, design interface and Web trends
In a nutshell – in addition to working on very diverse materials, you’ll work in a stimulating and creative environment where your opinion matters. And even if it means working on the same brands and ensure consistency, don’t worry . . . it’s never routine - our president has a million creative ideas!
To be part of the team, you must possess:
• A DEC or BAC in graphic design and/or multimedia
• Master the following software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and the use of the Mac environment
• A minimum of 4 years of related experience as a Web Designer or Graphic Designer
• Experience in advertising and promotional design
• Experience in Web design, ergonomics, and responsive design
• Fluent in both French and English (spoken and written)
• Knowledge of Unbounce, Google Web Designer, HTML5 and Hype Tumult
The ideal candidate must:
• Be creative, resourceful and solution oriented
• Be a good listener, be attentive to instructions, and adapt to changes
• Demonstrate adaptability and an openness to constructive criticism
• Ensure high quality and detail in your work
• Demonstrate independence and organization
• Be an excellent in managing priorities, time, and stress
• Enjoy team work and be an excellent collaborator
• Be passionate about design and interactive media
• Have an excellent understanding of the Web and its challenges
We all want to be part of a winning team! DuProprio can provide you with this opportunity. See for yourself:
• DuProprio.com is the number 1 real estate website in Quebec
• Over 190,000 homeowners have sold their properties throughout the network with the help of our services
• Our company is recommended by CAA-Quebec and a survey showed that 100% of our customers would recommend our services
• DuProprio rose to the charts of Profit 500’s fastest-growing Canadian companies that recorded the strongest growths in the past five years
• Our company has grown from 50 to 400 employees over the last 7 years
• DuProprio was awarded the provincial “employeurs inspirants ” prize for their team’s exceptional level of engagement
Interested in this opportunity? Join our team!
Submit your resume and portfolio online now!
Thank you for your consideration.
DuProprio est un réseau en plein essor qui emploie plus de 400 employés. Sa forte croissance des dernières années lui a permis de s’imposer comme le leader de l’immobilier sans commission au Canada. L’entreprise offre des services au Québec, en Ontario, au Manitoba, en Saskatchewan et en Alberta.
Grâce à un des sites Internet immobiliers les plus visités au Canada et à son équipe de professionnels qualifiés, DuProprio offre un service de vente immobilière assistée sans commission qui permet de vendre une maison de façon éclairée et d’en retirer le meilleur bénéfice. À l'affût des nouvelles tendances dans son secteur d’activité, l’entreprise a déjà permis à plusieurs dizaines de milliers de Canadiens de vendre leur propriété sans commission.
Nouveau sur Jobboom
Votre profil et votre CV seront désormais visibles par les employeurs.
N’oubliez pas de compléter votre profil et de mettre à jour votre CV pour aider les employeurs à vous trouver.