Vous avez déjà créé un compte Jobboom avec ce courriel.
Veuillez entrer votre mot de passe Jobboom. Nous pourrons alors associer votre compte Jobboom existant à votre connexion avec Facebook.
Location TORONTO , Ontario, Canada
Category Information Technology
Job Opened 01/18/2017
Education Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Job Number 170000NQ
Job Type Full Time
Hudson’s Bay Company is one of the fastest-growing department store retailers in the world. In North America, HBC’s leading banners include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Gilt, Saks OFF 5TH, Find @ Lord & Taylor, and Home Outfitters. In Europe, HBC’s banners include GALERIA Kaufhof (the largest department store group in Germany), Galeria INNO (Belgium’s only department store group), and Sportarena. At HBC we are a company of adventurers who explore uncharted territory, challenge convention, and work with imagination and fun.
The PMO Analyst will belong to the Project Management Office. This office is tasked with developing and implementing information technology initiatives that support the strategic objectives of HBC. The PMO will establish and maintain consistent project management methodology across the IT organization. The PMO team will also be required to perform audits to ensure the projects are financially viable, progressing within timeline, producing quality deliverables, and managing their issues and risks appropriately.
· Lead and provide mentoring on high value / strategic projects
· Act as an advocate for HBC’s project management methodology and in adopting new best practices
· Educate teams on HBC’s project methodology, processes, templates, and tools
· Provide expert judgment in selecting tailor & waiver templates to help teams execute their projects
· Conduct periodic SDLC reviews of projects to ensure teams are correctly applying the methodology
· Assist with collecting and communicating SDLC results
· Maintain effective working relationships with project teams to drive SDLC compliance
· Accountable for monitoring consistent use of methodology
· Support Project Managers to ensure work effort generates desired deliverables on time, within budget
· Keep leadership informed regarding project variances, issues, risks which may impact expected business results
· Ensure documentation is maintained appropriately during the project lifecycle
· Identify improvement opportunities to streamline processes
· Participate in test preparation and execution activities or any other duties as requested.
· 5+ years of related project management experience; specifically software implementations using a recognized project management methodology
· IT consulting experience with a major consulting firm is preferred
· Demonstrated experience in reviewing Waterfall/Agile documentation for SDLC compliance
· Strong experience in performing reviews for both functional and technical projects, particularly around requirements gathering, analysis and design, build, testing, and deployment
· Strong working knowledge of QA process
· Experience in directing a team, work well under pressure, strong time management
· Managed process improvement initiatives assessing current and future state solutions
· PWA project management tool is a plus
· PMP certification and PMO experience is strongly preferred
Nouveau sur Jobboom
Votre profil et votre CV seront désormais visibles par les employeurs.
N’oubliez pas de compléter votre profil et de mettre à jour votre CV pour aider les employeurs à vous trouver.