Vous avez déjà créé un compte Jobboom avec ce courriel.
Veuillez entrer votre mot de passe Jobboom. Nous pourrons alors associer votre compte Jobboom existant à votre connexion avec Facebook.
Location OTTAWA , Ontario, Canada
Job Opened 12/01/2016
Education Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Job Number 16000KQU
Job Type Full Time
We are looking for a candidate who wants to be part of our ever growing and dynamic culture. We work with an adventurous spirits and are continuously building world-class teams. Customer service is our main priority and we want you to be excited about relentlessly delighting and entertaining the customer.
We are seeking a passionate individual to become one of our Beauty Advisors representing Kiehl’s.
As a Kiehl’s Beauty Advisor you will be representing more than 35 years of strong community roots. Started in a New York pharmacy, since 1851, Kiehl's has been producing efficient, highly concentrated skin care from natural ingredients. The Kiehl's mission is expressed by its commitment to support local communities, where it serves its valued customers. Over the years, Kiehl's employees around the world are involved in charitable projects to support pertinent philanthropic causes, such as AIDS research, the well being of children and the environment.
As an adventurer of HBC we encourage you to think and act like owner operator as we believe everyone impacts the business. We are inspired by our heritage and excited about our future and we want you to be too!
- Greet customers in a friendly, professional and timely manner
- Provide honest advice to customers regarding products
- Execute the appropriate selling behaviours consistently to achieve personal and team results
- Build your client base through establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships, follow-up on satisfaction of purchases and notifying customers of up-coming events/promotions
- Leverage Product Knowledge as a differentiating factor in the service experience
- Understand the competitive market and be aware of the trends and new products
- Assist in the execution of special events, seasonal gift with purchase and holiday programs
- Open new Hudson’s Bay Credit and Rewards accounts as a means of building customer loyalty
- Perform daily department maintenance including light stock work, re-merchandising, transfers, price markdowns and general housekeeping
- Other related duties as assigned
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers, coworkers and vendors
- Ability to problem solve and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Results oriented with an ambitious drive to succeed in a commission-based environment
- Passionate and knowledgeable of cosmetics trends
- Fast-learner with strong organizational skills
- Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
Follow Your Passion
At Hudson's Bay, you can work and follow your passion every day. Submit your application for the position that fits you best and soon begin your dream job!
Nouveau sur Jobboom
Votre profil et votre CV seront désormais visibles par les employeurs.
N’oubliez pas de compléter votre profil et de mettre à jour votre CV pour aider les employeurs à vous trouver.