- (Référence :12957751-00187821)
Gestionnaire de Projets
Description du poste
Honeywell International is a $36 billion diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell's shares are traded on the New York, London and Chicago Stock Exchanges. For additional information, please visit www.honeywell.com. The company is committed to providing quality products, integrated system solutions and services to customers around the world. Honeywell products touch the lives of most people everyday, whether you're flying on a plane, driving a car, heating or cooling a home, furnishing an apartment, taking medication for an illness or playing a sport.
Honeywell Building Solutions
Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) is a strategic business unit in Automation and Control Solutions (ACS). HBS installs and maintains the systems to help keep buildings and facilities safe, secure, comfortable and cost-efficient, and is a leading providing of energy efficiency solutions worldwide. HBS specializes in service of critical building systems, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), building automation, fire, security and energy management.
- Manage projects (HVAC, Security, and Fire) for a backlog volume of $3 M CDN annually
? Within estimate
? As per schedule
? As per project baseline
- Under the supervision of a Project Manager Leader, manage a quantity of projects and coordinate the resources in order to meet the following objectives: revenue / profit forecast, billing and receivables, complete monthly cost forecast, manage cost to within 2% of budget, support bad debt collections, working capital, manpower sizing, and customer satisfaction.
- Work and succeed in a matrix environment
- Responsible with the peer partners (Sales, Service) to maintain and increase a profitable volume of business in a particular area of the Region.
Basic Qualifications :
- College diploma or bachelor degree in building services, instrumentation and controls or electricity
- 5 years working experience in a related field
Preferable Qualifications :
- Team, Customer and Process oriented
- Financial, job ledger and forecast understanding (an asset)
- Strong engineering or technical experience in control (an asset)
- PMP or LEED certification (an asset)
- Construction site experience