Vous avez déjà créé un compte Jobboom avec ce courriel.
Veuillez entrer votre mot de passe Jobboom. Nous pourrons alors associer votre compte Jobboom existant à votre connexion avec Facebook.
Location TORONTO , Ontario, Canada
Category Store Planning, Design, Construction
Job Opened 01/06/2017
Education Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Job Number 1700009T
Job Type Full Time
Hudson’s Bay Company is one of the fastest-growing department store retailers in the world. In North America, HBC’s leading banners include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Gilt, Saks OFF 5TH, Find @ Lord & Taylor, and Home Outfitters. In Europe, HBC’s banners include GALERIA Kaufhof (the largest department store group in Germany), Galeria INNO (Belgium’s only department store group), and Sportarena. At HBC we are a company of adventurers who explore uncharted territory, challenge convention, and work with imagination and fun.
Building Operator for a large retail and office facility with numerous retrofits, upgrades and additions. Position reports to the Lead Building Engineer. Duties will include, troubleshooting, minor repairs, preventative maintenance, regular inspections and ensuring the smooth operation of the heating and cooling systems. The Building Operator has overall responsibility for maintaining and servicing work and general facilities care. This role is critical to insuring uninterrupted service of all operations and in maintaining a safe, comfortable working environment for all employees.
- Provide routine and preventative maintenance repairs on building systems including HVAC, plumbing and electrical. Monitoring, inspecting and testing of systems. Performing building and equipment checks and keeping maintenance records.
- Ensure the safety of the buildings, staff and public from fire, flood and other hazards by ensuring that all mandated tests and inspections are carried out while responding to emergencies; liaising with contractors and trades.
- Identifies equipment replacement and preventative maintenance work on a proactive basis, to ensure uninterrupted service
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety Legislation and Standards.
- Manage the daily operations with a strong commitment to customer service
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 -5 years Building Operation or Stationary Engineer experience in a retail environment with exposure to steam and/or Boilers/Chillers, proficiency with BAS and automated systems, familiarity with different HVAC systems includes replacement, repair/adjustments to motors, belts, pumps, bearings
- PC literate, demonstrated ability with Microsoft Office
- High level of knowledge of building operation, structure, engineering system, architectural features, equipment function, building codes and regulations for public buildings
- Knowledge of generally accepted facilities management principles and practice
- Ability to manage multiple activities/projects simultaneously, work independently and as part of a team in a varied and changing work environment, assess priorities with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with internal customers, team members, and external contacts
- Excellent communication skills in written comments and correspondence to promote respectful and collaborative team environment
- Ability to respond to occupants concerns and resolve.
- Knowledge of traditional building systems and their interrelatedness.
- This position requires shift work, including evenings and weekends.
Nouveau sur Jobboom
Votre profil et votre CV seront désormais visibles par les employeurs.
N’oubliez pas de compléter votre profil et de mettre à jour votre CV pour aider les employeurs à vous trouver.