Vous avez déjà créé un compte Jobboom avec ce courriel.
Veuillez entrer votre mot de passe Jobboom. Nous pourrons alors associer votre compte Jobboom existant à votre connexion avec Facebook.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses—and to our own.
Operations and Compliance Technology (OCT) is an innovation-driven organization comprised of functionally aligned development teams who support critical firm functions such as Legal, Compliance and Operations. OCT develops strategic solutions that support key business processes, including Settlements, Confirmations, Regulatory Reporting, Position Keeping, Anti-Money Laundering and Trade Surveillance. OCT manage key relationships within the Institutional Securities Group, MS Wealth Management, Enterprise Operational Risk & Control (EORC), Risk, Internal Audit, Operations and Compliance.
We currently have an opening for a Java developer to join our development team based in Montreal. The team is responsible for the implementation of high quality, n-tier applications in the financial services industry residential loan area. The ideal candidate will design, code, modify, test, debug, document, install, deploy, and support daily operations for a set of applications in the residential loan area. The candidate will be working in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment utilizing the Agile software development framework. The team is responsible for multiple, medium to large scale technical projects at a time, as well as supporting production platforms.
- Develop and implement Java / Spring n-tier scalable solutions in an Agile framework
- Utilize middleware technologies and ETL tools to integrate vendor applications into existing environments
- Apply unit testing frameworks like JUnit as part of the development cycle
- Be delivery focused and deadline driven and adhere to Sprint deadlines
- Database programming including strong SQL skills, Stored Procedures, Query optimization.
- Embrace and apply Agile Software Development methodology as part of the development cycle
- Work with business and application users to define and design robust and user centric application solutions
- Work as part of the development team to solve problems and develop projects in a fast paced environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, or related discipline is required
- Prior work experience in the financial industry is a plus.
- 5+ years of solid experience in software development using Java.
- Understanding of software development methodologies and modern best practice utilizing patterns
- Extensive experience with Java development frameworks such as spring, etc.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) practices and experience using Junit framework.
- Extensive experience with Web Services/SOAP integration
- Strong relational database design skills such as Sybase / Oracle / DB2
- Solid experience with SQL and creation of DB objects including stored procedures, views, triggers, etc.
- Experience with XML, and XPath.
- Familiarity with source control systems such as GIT
- Good interpersonal skills with a natural ability to work with and support colleagues, ability to adapt to and work effectively with clients and co-workers with different work styles and levels of technical knowledge
- Must be able to work in a global team environment, as well as independently, with minimal supervision.
- Must work well under pressure and changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- C#, .NET, WCF, WPF, Windows services
- Residential Loans, Commercial Loans, any loan experience.
- Interoperability from Java to .NET
- Work experience with ETL tools like Informatica for data integration purposes
- Database optimization skills a big plus
- Scripting languages such as PERL, Shell
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.
Nouveau sur Jobboom
Votre profil et votre CV seront désormais visibles par les employeurs.
N’oubliez pas de compléter votre profil et de mettre à jour votre CV pour aider les employeurs à vous trouver.