Vous avez déjà créé un compte Jobboom avec ce courriel.
Veuillez entrer votre mot de passe Jobboom. Nous pourrons alors associer votre compte Jobboom existant à votre connexion avec Facebook.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses—and to our own.
Quality Assurance & Production Management (QAPM) provides Quality Assurance and Production Management services to all clients within the Firm. QAPM partners with the development teams to ensure seamless technology delivery to our clients. QAPM’s goal is to deliver a first-class technology platform by ensuring top-notch service within QA and Production Management. This division supports the evolution of technology platforms and tools, manages and maintains our production plant, and ensures the implementation and adherence to proper operational controls to manage risk.
Morgan Stanley's technology division is a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment where you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry to solve complex technical challenges.
The Advisory and Corporate Tech (ACT) Production Management team is responsible for application support, incorporating all facets of ITIL (incident, problem, change, event management), and owning the production environment to ensure stability. This role provides exposure to a wide range of cutting edge technologies including Cloud Based Computing, highly scalable Infrastructure as a Service, Predictive Analytics engines, and the latest in mobile tech.
As a member of the ACT PM team we need you to bring your innovation, leadership skills and passion for technology to enable the team to operate more efficiently in this fast paced environment, and to help us provide best in class Production Management services to the firm's clients across Business Units including Fixed Income, Equities, IBD, GCM and Prime Brokerage.
- Managing critical S1-S4 incidents and ensuring all key management and business stakeholders are kept up to date.
- Build extensive business and application knowledge required for supporting ACT applications.
- Ensure Production Management is embedded in the Software Development Life Cycle with internally developed apps, and with external vendors for bought apps, to ensure both are developed to meet production support standards.
- Interface with clients in the Business and other technology teams to provide governance and control on Production
- Work with the engineering and development teams to create production support and operating procedures.
- Respond to high priority service requests, user issues and system generated alerts.
- Setting up application monitors using industry standard monitoring tools, as well as creating customized monitoring scripts.
- Coordinating recurring maintenance activities and large scale disaster recover events.
- Reviewing and approving production deployments in a timely manner while ensuring plant stability is maintained.
- Leveraging problem management procedures to ensure incident trends are identified, tracked and resolved in a timely manner.
- Identifying and owning the execution of post-mortem follow-up tasks in response to severe incidents.
- 5+ years of Application Development or Production Support experience.
- Ability to own and drive projects across multiple teams and organizations.
- Possess a strong sense of ownership and willingness to go above and beyond to support the business.
- Previous experience working for a financial services organization.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical employees.
- Crisis management skill set to run incident calls while under pressure.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks accurately and efficiently.
- SQL intermediate knowledge.
– Admin level knowledge.
- UNIX Shell / Perl scripting experience.
- ITIL Foundation or higher certification.
- Experience with messaging middleware apps (mq) and job schedulers (autosys).
- Strong infrastructure knowledge in Linux / Unix, Windows, Database, Storage, Networking and Web Technologies (Apache/Java)
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.
Nouveau sur Jobboom
Votre profil et votre CV seront désormais visibles par les employeurs.
N’oubliez pas de compléter votre profil et de mettre à jour votre CV pour aider les employeurs à vous trouver.