Vous avez déjà créé un compte Jobboom avec ce courriel.
Veuillez entrer votre mot de passe Jobboom. Nous pourrons alors associer votre compte Jobboom existant à votre connexion avec Facebook.
The Financial Planning Solutions Advisor is part of the Enterprise Wealth Planning Group’s team of subject matter experts and acts as a point person for providing financial planning support to the various sales forces in integrating financial planning as part of their practice and specifically in the use the enterprise’s financial planning software application, NaviPlan. Incumbents leverage their deep subject matter expertise to directly respond to advisor queries via phone or email, develop plans for advisors as part of the support bureau or as team members on project and program teams.
Financial Planning Support (60%)
- Support investment professionals across the enterprise to build client relationships through financial planning and the use of NaviPlan
- Prepare financial plans for clients through the Support Bureau for PCD and Private Bank advisors (develop plan, identify business and revenue opportunities, debrief advisors on opportunities and prep them to present plans to clients)
- Support users with questions regarding the application of financial planning principles and concepts
- Provide support by responding to inquiries by phone and email with respect to financial planning questions as they relate to the use of the enterprise’s financial planning software application or to financial planning in general.
- Assist users in the effective use of planning in their client business by identifying opportunities
- Assist in the development plans for PCD Wealth Management Consultants to deliver to High Net Worth Clients
Provide Subject matter expertise (30%)
- Provide Financial Planning subject matter expertise to advisors directly and as part of enterprise project and program teams driving strategic initiatives
- Maintain awareness of latest legislative and other financial industry changes that may affect Financial Planning
- Develop tools for use by IAs and planners to improve the adoption of Financial Planning (ie develop and evolve library of Presentation View modules for use with clients) – includes storyboarding, development on software program, testing and deployment
- Assist in developing support materials related to financial planning, such as reference guides, FAQ’s, Weekly Quick Tips and other relevant documentation
- Perform audit function – Check accuracy and quality of Financial Plans created by IAs and FPs to mitigate risk to the organization (in accordance to process and standards set) – this will include a full audit of plan for accuracy and compliance – escalations to management as required based on results of audit – for PCD, P&C and Private Bank (approximately 50 plans per FPSA per year to audit)
Business Processes/Operational effectiveness (10%)
- Assist in identifying business requirements for NaviPlan and participate in user-acceptance testing of upgrades to NaviPlan
- Identify limitations and issues with NaviPlan software design based on Financial Planning knowledge (ie assumptions errors or calculation errors) and communicate through formal Change Request process
- Minimum 2-3 years of financial planning experience
- Canadian Securities Course designation
- Certified Financial Planner Designation (CFP) or equivalent
- Possess broad/diverse knowledge of the investment business and the overall Bank's retirement products, services, systems, and distribution channels.
- Strong understanding of financial planning concepts
- Experience interacting with and selling to advisors
- Experience with financial planning software (NaviPlan preferred)
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills both with large groups and one-on-one
- Ability to recognize product development opportunities
- Relationship/consultative sales skills
- Disciplined and organized approach
- Works well in a team environment, but still able to work autonomously
- Proactive; presents solutions not problems
- Self starter
- Able to think strategically and resolve problems
- Able to establish rapport and credibility quickly with an audience
- Bilingual (French/English)
BMO Banque de Montréal, qui se classe parmi les premières institutions financières en Amérique du Nord, a été la première banque à s'établir au Canada. Depuis sa fondation, en 1817, elle a vu son actif passer à 230 milliard de dollars. Elle emploie aujourd'hui quelque 32 000 personnes au Canada, aux États-Unis et dans le monde.
Nouveau sur Jobboom
Votre profil et votre CV seront désormais visibles par les employeurs.
N’oubliez pas de compléter votre profil et de mettre à jour votre CV pour aider les employeurs à vous trouver.