Vous avez déjà créé un compte Jobboom avec ce courriel.
Veuillez entrer votre mot de passe Jobboom. Nous pourrons alors associer votre compte Jobboom existant à votre connexion avec Facebook.
Do you have a passion for helping others to achieve their financial goals? Your consultative and personal approach to helping customers achieve their financial goals is at the heart of our success. As a Financial Services Manager, you will help us meet the challenges of an increasingly complex business environment, by matching our products and services to customer needs and keeping things simple for our customers.
As a Financial Services Manager, you will:
- Be a key member of a collaborative and versatile branch team
- Proactively engage with customers to identify their needs using the bank’s tools and your understanding of the customer
- Advise customers, offering financial solutions and products to meet their everyday banking, investment and lending needs
- Help customers find new and alternate ways to bank with us by offering convenience and valuing their time.
- Take the initiative and find creative approaches to enhancing the customer experience
- Collaborate with various BMO partners and identify referral opportunities to further grow the customer relationship.
- Keep up to date with the wider marketplace and regulatory environment, including operations, legal and ethical requirements.
It starts with listening
At BMO Financial Group, the customer is always front and centre. We help them navigate a financial world that becomes more complex by the day. That means we ask more of our Financial Services Managers than ever before. You will need to get to know our business quickly and be fast on your feet, contributing to a flexible team that’s focused on keeping us competitive and customer focused. But underlying it all is your ability to build rapport with our customers and offer them personalized service. We’ll look to you to understand and anticipate their individual needs and shape our service to meet them.
Your passionate commitment to customer service will be matched by:
- Experience in a consultative customer service or sales role, with a drive to deliver solutions
- Good knowledge of lending, investment and partner relationships – ideally supported by an IFIC qualification (or equivalent) lending qualification
- A focus on results and the ability to thrive in a sales environment
- Readiness to collaborate and work in different capacities as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and manage business relationships
- An aptitude for solving problems, and responding flexibly and creatively to new challenge
A different kind of banking
We’re the Bank of Montreal. Our vision is to be the bank that defines great customer experience. After all, money is personal, and a bank should be too - we’re people first and bankers second. And we care about our employees, our customers and the people in our communities. So whether you’re starting out in your career or looking for a change, BMO offers a range of possibilities for you to develop your potential to the fullest. You will get to know our business quickly, your ideas will be heard and your potential will always be recognized. Join us, and you will be part of a true team, collaborating with people who will help you build an exciting, solid career at BMO.
Our Values -- Who We Are: Our four values define who we are. They guide us past the easy thing to the right thing;
- Integrity: Do what’s right.
- Diversity: Learn from Difference.
- Empathy: Put others first.
- Responsibility: Make tomorrow better.
BMO Financial Group is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives.
BMO Banque de Montréal, qui se classe parmi les premières institutions financières en Amérique du Nord, a été la première banque à s'établir au Canada. Depuis sa fondation, en 1817, elle a vu son actif passer à 230 milliard de dollars. Elle emploie aujourd'hui quelque 32 000 personnes au Canada, aux États-Unis et dans le monde.
Nouveau sur Jobboom
Votre profil et votre CV seront désormais visibles par les employeurs.
N’oubliez pas de compléter votre profil et de mettre à jour votre CV pour aider les employeurs à vous trouver.