Vous avez déjà créé un compte Jobboom avec ce courriel.
Veuillez entrer votre mot de passe Jobboom. Nous pourrons alors associer votre compte Jobboom existant à votre connexion avec Facebook.
What is the opportunity?
If you are looking to complete your probationary period required by the Quebec Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) or if you hold a valid certificate, this career opportunity may be you!
We are looking for dynamic individuals with a passion for helping people to join our fast-paced Home and Auto team at the RBC Insurance Advice Centre. As our Licensed Insurance Advisor, you will interact with clients over the phone, and provide them with insurance advice and solutions based on their individual needs. Your ability to provide superior customer service, build rapport and gain the clients’ confidence will be critical to your success. With the ultimate goal of strengthening client relationships, you will contribute to an individual and team sales plan, successfully achieved through spotting opportunities, selling solutions and referring to partners.
What will you do?
- Complete personalized needs assessments and reviews by leveraging tools, resources, and calculators to demonstrate value and support advice recommendations
- Provide insurance advice and solutions to clients based on their needs and ensure clients are charged premiums that correspond with risks
- Exhibit a consistent, positive client experience with every conversation and resolve client concerns at the point of first-call, demonstrating the ability to connect through discussion and escalate as necessary
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of regulatory risk when writing and updating new business policies
- Apply critical thinking during client interactions in order to identify and analyze acceptable and unacceptable risks
- Perform front-line underwriting of Home and Auto policies
- Use procedures effectively and seamlessly during calls
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent communication skills in French and English
- Completed the Damage Insurance (AMF) exams and ready to complete the probationary period with RBC Insurance or currently hold a valid Damage Insurance certificate delivered the Quebec Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF).
- The willingness and ability to successfully complete the Ontario and other provinces certifications (full training program offered by RBC Insurance)
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts as our Centre is open Monday to Friday 8:00am to 6:30 pm in order to better help our clients.
- Call Centre environment experience is an asset but not mandatory
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards package including flexible benefits, competitive compensation, and stock options
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team. By joining RBC Insurance, you also become part of a supportive, inclusive team that shares common values – including a fundamental respect for each other
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
About RBC Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We employ approximately 78,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 39 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. It’s easy! Join our Talent Community and get the inside scoop on the jobs, career paths, and recruitment events that matter to you.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Nouveau sur Jobboom
Votre profil et votre CV seront désormais visibles par les employeurs.
N’oubliez pas de compléter votre profil et de mettre à jour votre CV pour aider les employeurs à vous trouver.