Vous avez déjà créé un compte Jobboom avec ce courriel.
Veuillez entrer votre mot de passe Jobboom. Nous pourrons alors associer votre compte Jobboom existant à votre connexion avec Facebook.
The Commercial Community Analyst supports effective delivery of Relationship Management the BMO Way. The role is accountable to perform ongoing comprehensive credit analysis on borrowing customers for an assigned number of CAM portfolios, assessing the overall financial health of the commercial entity and credit risk to the Bank using discretionary authority, within prescribed limits, to decision and/or provide timely advice to the Commercial Account Manager (CAM) for action to address.
The role understands the BMO Commercial Products and end-to-end loan process by providing accurate, effective analysis and, identifying, correcting, and decisioning or advising of any deficiencies and exceptions, including recommendations to remedy, to ensure asset and credit quality are maintained at an acceptable level.
The Commercial Community Analyst facilitates the credit transaction aspect of the sales process with the CAM by conducting comprehensive analysis of complex customer data, including developing risk profiles, credit structuring of lending proposals, and completing credit investigations, as required. This role has accountability to work with CAM’s in developing cost effective and profitable holistic solutions (Deposits, CM, Loans) to existing customers.
This role will make credit decisions and recommendations in accordance with sound credit-granting principles, delegated authorities and in compliance with Bank Policies & Procedures.
60 % - Credit Granting:
Exercise individually-held Commercial unilateral and discretionary limit(s) ensuring credit decisions, terms and conditions and/or recommendations for credit applications within specified guidelines for existing Commercial Borrowing customers (including overdrafts) are in accordance with sound credit-granting principles and in compliance with the Bank’s policies and related procedures (e.g., Lending Directives, Commercial Lending Policy, etc.), completing analysis; confirming security valuations; completing and recommending credit applications for authorization under Commercial Lending Process
30 % - Risk Management:
- Maintain acceptable asset quality in the portfolio of existing loan accounts through the monitoring of accounts for compliance to terms and conditions, including completion of increases for existing customers, annual reviews, trigger reviews and day to day account operation, identifying deteriorating risk situations, material exceptions and the identification of early fraud warning signals.
- Accountable for final risk review with appropriate level of documented due diligence from the CAM for information drivers (where providing recommendation of approval).
- Develop, implement, and review a plan to complete all assigned Scheduled Reviews in a timely manner to acceptable quality standards.
- Protect the Bank’s assets and maintain the quality of your portfolio by adhering to all lending regulations, Policies and Procedures, legal and ethical requirements process requirements and established risk guidelines.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of Commercial Lending and deposit products and processes and relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Adhere to Bank Policies and Procedures for the prevention of loss due to fraud, counterfeiting, money laundering or defalcation, identify and report suspicious and other reportable transactions or patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
- Manage credit and fraud risks in order to minimize losses through monitoring and control reports, ensuring compliance requirements, audits and verifications are completed in accordance with Bank Policies & Procedures and regulatory, legal and ethical requirements.
- Develop risk profiles and adhere to the Commercial Lending Process for credit structuring of lending proposals.
- Apply risk management practices identifying deteriorating risk situations, managing risk and minimizing losses through monitoring and control reports, ensuring compliance requirements, audits and verifications are completed in accordance with Bank Policies & Procedures and regulatory, legal and ethical requirements.
10 % - Service:
Contribute to CAM’s success, as a member of a highly functional Community, with accountability for customer contact as appropriate, and in gathering information and data to assist in gaining an understanding of customer objectives when completing the loan analysis.
Provide timely, accurate service and support to the CAM to ensure the retention of valuable commercial customers and to identify and recommend workflow & process alternatives which can lead to improved efficiency and service levels.
Proactively support the CAM in customer relationship management activities, contacting customers for all matters related to the credit quality of the portfolios, and identify sales opportunities and refer as appropriate.
Actively participate in coaching for performance, developing skills and ability to consistently support CAMs to deliver Relationship Management the BMO Way.
Knowledge & Skills
Detail-focused experience in credit application process and risk management
Strong time/priority management skills
Analytical thinking skills
Ability to manage relationships with the Transactional Credit team and the sales team
Learning mindset, flexible, ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment and keen on continuous improvement
Interested in making community and customer experience successful
Comfortable communicating directly with the Transactional Credit team and the sales team throughout each day
Must Have (Role Requirements):
Commercial credit-qualified lender (or on path for qualification)
Years of experience and level of education:
Credit Adjudication Experience
3-5 Years Banking Experience
BMO Banque de Montréal, qui se classe parmi les premières institutions financières en Amérique du Nord, a été la première banque à s'établir au Canada. Depuis sa fondation, en 1817, elle a vu son actif passer à 230 milliard de dollars. Elle emploie aujourd'hui quelque 32 000 personnes au Canada, aux États-Unis et dans le monde.
Nouveau sur Jobboom
Votre profil et votre CV seront désormais visibles par les employeurs.
N’oubliez pas de compléter votre profil et de mettre à jour votre CV pour aider les employeurs à vous trouver.