Vous avez déjà créé un compte Jobboom avec ce courriel.
Veuillez entrer votre mot de passe Jobboom. Nous pourrons alors associer votre compte Jobboom existant à votre connexion avec Facebook.
Location: Napierville Branch
Schedule: 37.5 hours per week
Candidate must be available to work as per branch hours Monday to Friday,
Thursday until 7pm
Do you have a passion for leading others? We’re looking for Assistant Branch Managers to be second in command leaders, providing guidance, direction and coaching to a team of direct reports, with a primary focus on delighting customers and creating great customer experiences.
As an Assistant Branch Manager, you will:
- Effectively coach your team on having great customer conversations while promoting the use of digital multi-channel banking.
- Develop your team to meet and exceed customer loyalty, growth and engagement objectives and adhere to internal practices and processes
- Lead your team to meet branch business targets giving you an opportunity to grow in role
- Manage the day to day branch operations to protect the bank’s assets and comply with all regulatory, legal and ethical requirements
- Use critical thinking to remain solution-focused when dealing with customer escalations
- Partner with your team to enhance employee engagement.
- Model exceptional customer service during every interaction
- Identify opportunities to help our customers and grow our business
It starts with listening
At BMO Financial Group, the customer is always front and centre. We help meet their financial needs and goals by leading a team of motivated individuals. That’s why we are asking our Assistant Branch Managers to deliver more than ever before. With strong leadership and coaching skills, you will motivate your team to build solid customer relationships and achieve business results. In a changing environment, your ability to manage risk and day to day operations is another fundamental part of the role.
Your passionate commitment to customer service will be matched by:
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude, with effective people skills
- Strong management, coaching and leadership capabilities
- Good knowledge of lending, investment and partner relationships – ideally supported by an IFIC, BCO and lending qualification (or equivalent)
- Effective coaching and mentorship to drive your team to achieve personal and branch targets
- Being agile to support various functions within the team
- Creatively solve problems and new challenges
A different kind of banking
We’re the Bank of Montreal. Our vision is to be the bank that defines great customer experience. After all, money is personal, and a bank should be too - we’re people first and bankers second. And we care about our employees, our customers and the people in our communities. So whether you’re starting out in your career or looking for a change, BMO offers a range of possibilities for you to develop your potential to the fullest. You will get to know our business quickly, your ideas will be heard and your potential will always be recognized. Join us, and you will be part of a true team, collaborating with people who will help you build an exciting, solid career at BMO.
Our Values -- Who We Are: Our four values define who we are. They guide us past the easy thing to the right thing.
- Integrity: Do what’s right.
- Diversity: Learn from Difference.
- Empathy: Put others first.
- Responsibility: Make tomorrow better.
BMO Financial Group is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives.
BMO Banque de Montréal, qui se classe parmi les premières institutions financières en Amérique du Nord, a été la première banque à s'établir au Canada. Depuis sa fondation, en 1817, elle a vu son actif passer à 230 milliard de dollars. Elle emploie aujourd'hui quelque 32 000 personnes au Canada, aux États-Unis et dans le monde.
Nouveau sur Jobboom
Votre profil et votre CV seront désormais visibles par les employeurs.
N’oubliez pas de compléter votre profil et de mettre à jour votre CV pour aider les employeurs à vous trouver.