Starting date As soon as possible
Hourly/yearly wage To be discussed
The Product Marketing Manager will work closely with the Product Management team, marketing and other internal stakeholders. As Product Marketing Manager, you will share responsibilities with the Product Management team for creating, maintaining and disseminating up-to-date information on our Workflow and Playout products.
In this role, you will help manage product positioning, messaging, and collateral as well as collaborating with Marketing to manage information on the corporate website and the full library of sales enablement materials. You will need to quickly become an expert on the products, the market, our customers, and competition and be able to translate this knowledge into high-impact materials that clearly communicate the value of our products both internally and to the marketplace.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Champion the W&P products and communicate their benefits, features and target markets to internal teams: Sales, Marketing, R&D, Documentation, Support and Operations (Internal Communication)
- Work with Corporate Marketing and PR to promote our products to the outside world (External Communication)
- Develop and lead the go-to-market strategy, including the management of product launches by collecting, writing or reviewing all supporting documentation and presentations
- Understand the buying and selling process to ensure they are aligned and supported by the appropriate sales tools
- Work closely with corporate marketing to drive outbound marketing activities and optimize marketing of our solutions
- Act as a spokesperson for various aspects of product-related messaging, both in print and in person at conferences, webinars and other events
- Work closely with product managers to support overall product objectives and to represent market and customer needs during strategy, market and requirements definition
- Maintain and share up-to-date information on the competition
Professional and Personal Qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven skills in product positioning, market analysis, definition and product rollout
- Ability to manage a constant load of information and organize it
- Team building skills to rally the focus and get products successfully launched and sold
- Can work under pressure by managing many concurrent tasks at the same time
- Innovative and creative
- Entrepreneurial and accountable
- Good understanding of the sales process and customer-oriented
- Ability to travel 25% of time
- Passionate about the Broadcast market
Academic Requirements and Technical Knowledge
- Bachelor degree in business or marketing or equivalent practical experience in Broadcast or Multimedia
- Good understanding of both technologies/markets within the video and broadcast industry is an asset
- 5+ years in product marketing and/or product management
- Proven experience in writing high-impact marketing collateral
- Public speaking experience in presenting products and strategy to sales and customers
- Experience with the software development process
- 5+ years of experience within the Video/Broadcast industry is an important asset
Miranda develops and markets high-performance hardware and software products that help television broadcasters, cable, satellite and IPTV operators to competitively deliver more content with greater quality.
Established in 1990, Miranda employs approximately 700 people at its Montreal headquarters and in its US, Europe, Asia and Middle-East Asia divisions. In constant growth since its foundation, Miranda has the creativity, expertise and reputation to deliver the technology, products and services for the changing world of television, now and in the future, worldwide.
With over 400 products catering to both ends of the spectrum, Miranda is one of the most valued employers in the television equipment industry.
In the past several years, Miranda has won industry innovation awards, two « Emmy Awards » in 2010 and 2011 and also the business achievement awards such as Canada’s 50 Fastest Growing Technology Companies and one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Private Companies. In 2005, Miranda was named Québec’s Best High Tech Company, as published by “Les Affaires".
We are currently looking for enthusiast and autonomous individuals who are ready for actively participating in dynamic and innovative teams.
Employer Miranda Technologies partnership