The Marketing Communications team in Montreal are responsible for marketing, business development support, communication and marketing research initiatives of Standard Life Investments Inc. The role holder will report to the Director, Marketing Communications, providing general administrative support and assistance and working closely with two other members of the team.
* To keep website material up to date.
* To co-ordinate small changes on the website, both in English and French.
* To manage the sourcing and scanning of interviews and marketing articles and distribute to the business accordingly.
* To update the SLI activities calendar.
* To update the biographies in English and French.
* To co-ordinate the resizing of advertisements and make changes.
* To co-ordinate changes to marketing material.
* To gain official approval for logo requests.
* To co-ordinate the photo selection process
* To crop photographs using Photoshop software.
* To articulate business challenges and process improvements.
* To make comparative reviews of SLI communication emails and documents.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word and Powerpoint) and of Outlook and the Internet.
* A self-starter with the desire to achieve and to take responsibility.
* Self-confidence with the ability to demonstrate initiative.
* An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
* Customer focused.
* A team player.
* A problem solver.
* An excellent planner and organiser.
Qualifications / Experience
* University student, preferably with a degree in Marketing / Communications or a related field.
* Bilingual, French and English, with strong written and oral communication skills in both languages.
Employer Standard Life Investments