Starting date As soon as possible
Hourly/yearly wage To be discussed
Relocation/travel requirements Oui, Appelé à voyager/ Willing to travel
Reporting to Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for maximizing the company’s national business development potential in order to promote our services and contribute to the company’s growth.
More precisely, you will be responsible for:
•Conducting market research and communicating results;
•Evaluating and developing market opportunities (existing and potential clients);
•Identifying new clients;
•Representing the company and promoting its services to potential clients;
•Identifying and implementing marketing strategies;
•Developing the company’s business potential;
•Organizing follow-up activities.
Logistik Unicorp Inc. provides uniform programs to a wide range of clients, both organizational and governmental, from around the world. We offer integrated and innovative solutions allowing the complete management of the garment supply chain, from design to individual distribution. Logistik Unicorp, a company in fast international growth, is the Canadian industry leader and we have expansion projects in Europe, Australia, Middle East, Asia and North Africa.
Our new premises, built in harmony with the environment, provide our employees with on-site access to a gymnasium and a cafeteria service. Our company is located in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, 30 minutes from Montreal, in the opposite direction of traffic. For Montreal South Shore’s residents, it only takes a few minutes to get here, and there is no traffic!
Logistik Unicorp aims to be the employer of choice on the South Shore of Montreal!
We offer our employees competitive benefits:
- Collective insurance with dental plan;
- Flexible schedule for office staff;
- Summer schedule;
- Social activities during working hours, 100% paid by the employer;
- On-site fitness center with possibility of being followed by a professional trainer;
- On-site cafeteria service that offers a menu based on nutritionist recommendations;
- Possibility of meeting and being followed by a naturopath every quarter in the workplace;
- Complete employee assistance program (psychologists, social workers, guidance counsellors, sexologists, addiction specialists, lawyers, accountants, nutritionnists);
- Continuing education entirely paid by the employer;
- Christmas party for employees’ children (entirely paid by the employer);
- We are currently working on having an on-site daycare centre!
Academic degree in business administration, mark
8 to 10 years of experience in sales management;
Bilingualism spoken and written (French / Englis
Computer knowledge: MS Office, web applications
Knowledge and abilities
Strong negotiation skills
Employer Logistik Unicorp Inc.