A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
• Fastens equipment and tools in the truck in a secure manner.
• Delivers and pick up equipment and tools at the client's site.
• Unloads the truck on return to the rental centre and make sure the rented equipment is complete.
• Verifies the condition of the rented equipment and inform the client of any problem.
• Helps yard personnel with their tasks.
• Visually inspects equipment before and after renting.
• Washes and greases Equipment.
Job Qualifications :
• High School diploma
• Valid drivers license, Class 1 and dangerous goods certificate
• Good knowledge of the area
• Customer service oriented and good interpersonal relationships
• Availability and flexibility (irregular working hours)
Hewitt Equipment Limited was founded in 1952 by the late Robert Hewitt. The Company is the authorized Caterpillar Dealer for the province of Quebec and Western Labrador, and, since 1995, through its subsidiary, Atlantic Tractors & Equipment Ltd. is also the Cat Dealer for the Maritime provinces. With headquarters in Pointe-Claire and 50 branches, the Hewitt Group sells, rents and services the full line of Caterpillar products through five divisions: Heavy Equipment, Material Handling, Energy and Truck. Hewitt’s other subsidiaries are: Hewitt Material Handling Inc. (Ontario), Hewitt Rentals Inc. (Quebec, Western Labrador and Maritimes), Montréal Hydraulique 04 Inc. and SITECH Atlantic Ltd. (Maritimes). The Company is also the dealer for Maschinenbau Kiel GmbH (MaK) for Québec, the Maritimes, and the Eastern seaboard of the United States, from Maine to Virginia. The Hewitt Group employs over 2 300 people across Eastern Canada.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.