The Work Planner/Project Expediter has the mandate of supporting the planning group in several tasks. He is responsible for capacity planning in the execution of preventative and predictive maintenance programs and schedules.
HIGHLIGHT OF DUTIES:
• Coordinate the scheduling of maintenance activities & resources according to plans (this includes material, human resources and financial resources);
• Facilitate and participate in team meetings to expedite work;
• Ensure the availability of approved work order materials, parts and equipment;
• Maintain and report on planning and scheduling data;
• Oversee the creation and follow through on work orders.
• College diploma in a related field;
• Eight (8) years of experience in the trade, including two (2) years of administrative duties
• Specific knowledge of civil, electrical and mechanical materials and equipment, Seaway installations, and other aspects of civil, electrical and mechanical inspection;
• Knowledge of the applicable procedures, rules, standards and safe work practices with respect to performing duties;
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in both official languages;
• Proficiency in computer applications, tools and related office software.
• Demonstrate initiative and propose new work methods that are more efficient;
• Perform basic arithmetic calculations;
• Perform manual dexterity and use tools in a safe manner;
• Aptitude to work in an environment focused on client service, quality and teamwork.
At the St. Lawrence Seaway Management Corporation, you’re in the heart of the action!
With our extensive marine transportation network, you will have the opportunity to expand your abilities and talents in an environment that embraces leading-edge technology, a strong business and customer service focus, and a team dedicated to safety and environmental protection.
Would you like to maximize your talents while building a rewarding career? The St. Lawrence Seaway Management Corporation will take you far!
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.