A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Transport Coordinator
Salary: from $45K to $52K per year, depending on experience
Job Type: permanent
Our client, a well-established company in Canada, is looking for a Transport Coordinator to join their team located in Montréal.
- Coordinate all modes of transport and ensure the equipment is available on time for loading
- Collaborate with the Carriers, the Customer Service Representatives, and various departments to meet delivery appointments
- Resolve in-transit transportation problems (redirecting loads, documenting issues, etc.)
- Create and maintain the standard operating procedures up to date
- Perform other tasks as required
- 3 years of transportation experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in land and rail transportation
- Strong command of both English and French
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Knowledge of JD Edwards or ERP system – an asset
- High level of energy and proactivity
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and follow-up skills
Salary is from $45,000 to $52,000 per year, depending on experience, and the position is available immediately. The company offers great benefits and a nice work environment.
Are you interested and qualified? Please send your resume in Word format to email@example.com for an immediate review.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.