A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Salary: $22 per hour
Job Type: Day shift, with overtime and occasional weekends
Do you value coaching, motivating and mentoring employees? If so, you came to the right place. Read on...
Our renowned client located in Saint-Laurent is currently looking for a Supervisor to join their team.
You're skilled, confident and job-ready. Bring your skills to one of Canada's most respected employers where you’ll find the satisfaction of a job well done. Every day.
- Supervise the daily operation of a team to ensure the safe and efficient sortation, routing and delivery of parcels in accordance with regulations procedures and instructions
- Monitor and follow up on delivery and scanning exceptions, to ensure the efficient movement of parcels
- Estimate workloads in order to arrange for adequate staff to be on duty, recommend and sometimes authorize the use of overtime as required, assign and confirm available staff to different areas of the operation
- Perform administrative tasks related to the operation of the shift, produce reports, resolve related data issues, and perform other administrative tasks associated with a team leader role
- Help on the floor with the manipulating of parcels, items up to 70 pounds
- One year experience managing a team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Post-secondary education (an asset)
- Ability to supervise and motivate a group of employees to achieve operational excellence
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingualism (English/French)
- Willingness to do overtime and occasional weekends
- Strong customer service orientation
- Completion of the security screening process to obtain reliability status
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.