A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
SUMMARY OF PRIMARY FUNCTIONS
Using technology as an active tool, provide proactive customer uptime support and subsequent growth for Nortrax. Achieves Nortrax customer support and satisfaction goals, parts and service marketing and management capability in a specific geographic area of responsibility. Manages the product support process to preempt and resolve technical and/or parts issues impacting machine performance and uptime by developing customer relationship.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: May include some or all of the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• External (Customer Focused) support position
• Provide JDLink customer training on new equipment
• Provide follow up customer reports highlighting key equipment performance measures on a scheduled basis
• Proactively monitor expiring JDLink subscriptions and promote renewals
• Actively promote Preventative Maintenance Contracts (PM’s) or Total Repair Cost Management Contracts (TRCM)
• Actively promote the sale of John Deere’s Universal Telematics Devices
• Using the benefits of technology, strategically focus on traditional revenue opportunities in the areas of undercarriage, ground engaging tools and all-makes
• Make field related purpose built customer calls to follow up on Product Support opportunities generated through telematics. Provide leads for Parts and Service Department follow-up
• QUALIFICATIONS: Competencies, technical skills, formal education and relevant work experience critical for successful individual performance of essential functions.
Competencies and target level: Attributes that are critical to individual
and organizational success.
Competency Target level
* Executing Consistently Level 4
* Writing Clearly and Concisely Level 4
* Focusing on Customers Level 4
* Analyzing Rigorously Level 4
* Recognizing and Resolving Differences Level 4
Technical Skills & Knowledge: Specialized skills, knowledge and abilities needed to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Demonstrated sales and marketing skills. (Has an expert understanding of the principles, can apply the information to complex situations, solve complex problems, conduct research/break new ground, develop new applications, and provide expert support for other practitioners.)
• Willingness to travel. (Up to 50%)
• Knowledge of appropriate industry (Performs more complex functions, understands principles, may teach others.)
• Knowledge of products and services offered by the appropriate area of responsibility. (Has an expert understanding of the principles, can apply the information to complex situations, solve complex problems, conduct research/break new ground, develop new applications, and provide expert support for other practitioners.)
• Knowledge of products, customers, markets and competitors. (Has an expert understanding of the principles, can apply the information to complex situations, solve complex problems, conduct research/break new ground, develop new applications, and provide expert support for other practitioners.)
• Good interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
Education: Formal education or training required to perform the essential functions of the job. Includes degrees, certifications, licenses and/or registration requirements.
• Degree in an Engineering/Technology/Marketing discipline or equivalent experience.
(University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
• Minimum of 5 years related Equipment experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This job description does not include a complete listing of all the duties and functions of the position. Management reserves the right to assign other duties or projects as necessary.
In accordance with the Nortrax Accommodation Policy, reasonable accommodation of any of these qualifications may be considered.
Nortrax, Inc., a John Deere company operates John Deere construction and forestry dealerships in 54 locations throughout the United States and Canada. We are committed to serving those linked to the land based on our core values of integrity, quality, commitment and innovation, values that have sustained John Deere for 177 years. As North America’s largest John Deere construction and forestry retailer, Nortrax goes above and beyond customer expectations to deliver the industry’s highest standard of product sales and support, everyday. And that’s more than a promise, it’s an attitude.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.