A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Job Status: Permanent, Full-time
Join the Trailer Wizards team for an exciting opportunity to expand your career! We are a coast to coast Canadian owned and operated company that has been in business for over 50 years. We are currently looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our growing team.
Work with the members of the Operations team to organize, direct and control the daily operations of the rental counter including the check-in and check-out of trailers. This position requires the employee to work outside year-round for parts of the day.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Check-in and check-out of all trailers, including conducting visual inspections
• Inspect trailers on an ongoing basis in order to determine if service and/or repairs are required
• Maintain and document on-site inventories of trailers in the yard and communicate availability to Operations team on a daily basis
• Create and close work orders. Request purchase orders for service work
• Enter timecard information for hourly employees on a daily basis
• Dispatch trailers to customers
• Greet clients/ drivers at service department, answer inquiries & follow up on repairs.
• Receive and enter reservations; Process new rentals and all relevant documentation (e.g. rental forms)
• Explain rental fees, policies and procedures to customers according to Trailer Wizards policies
• Work with the maintenance department to ensure trailers requiring repairs are processed.
• Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
• Dispatch experience within trailer/transportation industry
• Work effectively in, and contribute to, a team environment
• Data entry experience
• Excellent customer service, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
• Self-motivated, able to work independently and achieve outcomes in a fast-paced environment
• Bilingual in French and English is required
Trailer Wizards offers an excellent pension plan and a top notch benefits package that includes an employee & family assistance plan, critical illness coverage & a healthcare spending account. We are an equal opportunity employer providing an above average pay package, to above average employees, boot allowance, prescription safety glass program, and training opportunities.
If you want to join a growing company and work with some good people – then we are looking for you. You can: Send us your resume at email@example.com, or fax (toll free): 1-855-907-1722. At Trailer Wizards we recognize that it is our people who make the difference and are the key to our growth and ongoing success.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.