A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Hapag-Lloyd is a leading global liner shipping company, with approximately 9,300 motivated staff working in more than 360 locations in 121 countries.
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, dynamic individual to join the Operations team in our Montreal Head Office.
Coordinates the movement of inter-modal boxes from the ship to the customer’s door and from the customer to the ship using the most cost effective means of transport.
Key Functions and Accountabilities:
• Produces fast and accurate documentation/delivery instructions
• Coordinates moves in the most cost effective manner possible
• Traces cargo to final destination to ensure prompt delivery
• Researches and resolves issues that occur between the customs broker and the trucking vendors
• Monitors trucker and equipment accessibility to determine the availability of one-way transports for cost saving opportunities
• Evaluates carrier’s performance and issues service exceptions when needed
• Creates and Manages Transport Exception handling through internal systems to track / maintain associated additional expenses not covered by standard work orders
Skills and knowledge required:
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Relevant industry experience or related schooling an asset
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
We are an equal opportunity employer
Hapag-Lloyd is a leading global liner shipping company, with a strong presence in Montreal, specializing in the Import and Export transportation of containerized cargo.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.