A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Dynamex Canada Ltd is currently recruiting for the position of: Branch Manager for its branch of Montreal.
Dynamex is an entrepreneurial-minded transportation services company, competing in Canada and the USA with a specific focus on same-day logistics and outsourced transportation services.
In this role, you will ensure that profitability, productivity standards, strong customer relations, excellent union relations, and the achievement of targeted performance standards through the effective leadership of Independent Contractors, service partners, and employees are met or exceeded.
• Ensure excellent customer relations are maintained at all times and foster a customer driven culture ;
• Ensure that the deliveries are made in respect of ours customers expectations and in accordance with the transportation acts and regulations;
• Maintain good relations with the employees and independent contractors;
• Ensure the collective agreement is followed;
• In collaboration with management members, elaborate financial plans and establish goals for the branch ;
• Monitor competitors in the marketplace with respect to human resources, sales, marketing, and operational procedures. Make adjustments where needed to maintain a leading edge in the Marketplace ;
• Analyze the needs of the business center regarding staff requirements, building and office needs, to make recommendations to the senior management team ;
• Through strong leadership ensure all managers and supervisors know and adhere to company policy/régulations ;
• Meet or exceed financial plans as per the fiscal year budget ;
• Generate revenue through implementation of a sales strategy, direct marketing, and strategic partnerships ;
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a Supervisory/Management in the transportation sector (preferably into same day courier industry);
• Combination of skills and experiences that may include prior industry experience, general management, sales and other relevant background;
• Maintain a high degree of integrity and self-discipline;
• Bachelor degree in administration or equivalent ;
• Ability to lead a team and make appropriate decisions ;
• Experience within unionized environment ;
• Outstanding writing and speaking skills (English and French) ;
• High proficiency with informatics programs as Outlook, Word and Excel.
This job will be performed in Ville St-Laurent.
We are committed to the Employment Equity.
TransForce Inc. (www.transforcecompany.com) is a North American leader in the transportation and logistics industry, operating across Canada and the United States through its subsidiaries.
TransForce creates value for shareholders by identifying strategic acquisitions and managing a growing network of wholly-owned operating subsidiaries. Under the TransForce umbrella, companies benefit from financial and operational resources to build their businesses and increase their efficiency. TransForce companies service the following segments:
Package and Courier
TransForce Inc. is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TFI) and the OTCQX marketplace in the U.S. (OTCQX: TFIFF).
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.