A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Job Title: Assembler
The customer is looking for an editor for our Bogies Manufacturing Workshop in Sorel-Tracy.
• The assembler shall, among other things, handle and assemble the mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic components on the chassis of bogies and subassemblies in accordance with the quality criteria, the deadlines defined by the instruction sheets and the cadence of production.
• He will carry out all necessary tests and validations in addition to performing all the administrative tasks related to his sector.
• Consult / use the workshop bulletins;
• Handle the parts or components used to assemble it with the prescribed handling equipment;
• Perform editing, adjustments and validation tests;
• Self-monitoring & traceability
• Data entry: test results and settings
• Registration and validation of activities
• First maintenance level
• Perform first level control.
• Participate in team meetings
• DEP in mechanics or equivalent;
• Successfully complete theoretical and practical assessments;
Accomplish the work at a satisfactory pace in quantity and quality;
Job Title: Welder
The customer. Is looking for several welders for our Bogies Manufacturing Workshop in Sorel-Tracy.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF THE TASK:
The welder shall, among other things, handle, assemble (point) and weld bogie frames or its subassemblies in accordance with the quality criteria, the times defined by the process and the manufacturing rate.
It will have to carry out all necessary verifications, repairs and administrative tasks related to its sector.
Consult / Use workshop bulletins;
Select the welding material according to the type to be produced and the instruction sheet;
Handle assembly parts with prescribed handling equipment;
Assemble and weld the parts according to the parameters given in the instruction sheet in addition to finishing, clean the part and check the quality of the weld;
Perform straightening and necessary repairs;
Handle assembled or welded parts in the welding area with handling equipment;
Conduct first-level control (Self-check;);
First level of maintenance;
Participate in team meetings.
Successfully complete theoretical and practical evaluations of the GMAW (MIG Process) and GTAW (TIG Process) welding processes in accordance with the CWB (American Welding Society) or any other requirements requested by the customer .;
Accomplish the work at a satisfactory pace in quantity and quality
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.