- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
RECEPTION OF MATERIAL
The incumbent performs all activities related to the receipt and shipment of equipment.
- Greets the supplier at the balance, where appropriate enters the data into the computer system
- Determines the contents of the shipment, according to the class of the product provided
- Ensures that all shipments arriving at the site are free of radioactivity and advises, when appropriate, his superior
- Provides guidance to suppliers on where to unload their materials and informs employees who receive the material of appropriate unloading methods to use
- Manages traffic entry and exit of the scrapyard
- Performs the allocation of a portion of container harvesting by trucks
- Weighs shipments when loaded and ensures conformity of the product
- Completes the dispatch ticket
- Provides guidance to drivers regarding deliveries
- Ensures that the driver submits copies of Customs trips shipped to USA.
COMMUNICATIONS PROVIDERS AND EMPLOYEES
- Responds to all calls related to the scale
- Responds to radio calls from the scrapyard
- Performs other duties as required by the immediate supervisor.
Time: Day, Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturday from 7:00 to 11:30
Benefit: Employee Benefits after 3 months, 6 months after RRSPs, free access to the gym
American Iron & Metal LP and AIM Metals & Alloys LP are family-run companies whose roots are in Quebec and eyes turned on the world. Established in 1936, we are known for the quality of our services in the fields of metal recycling and the fabrication of high-tech solder products.
From the industrial plants which we buy metal scrap to the foundries which we sell the recovered metals, AIM plays a leading role and has earned an enviable reputation for its integrity and commitment to service.
Our plants are located in Montreal, Laval, Quebec, Ontario, USA, Mexico, China, Hong-Kong, and much more!
AIM’s head office is located in Montreal, and we are constantly creating new and exciting positions. We offer several careers choices, whether administrative or at the industrial level, for people in search of a dynamic work environment and who, just like us, are resolutely turned towards the future.