- (Reference :022)
KONTRON CANADA, GLOBAL MARKET LEADER in embedded computers, is recruiting at its Boisbriand Office – 25 minutes North of Montreal – for a position of:
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- DEVELOP innovative test approaches within the company test strategies in order to reduce the design cycle and continually improve the production tests (functional and pre-functional);
- COOPERATE with the development and the new product introduction engineering departments, with production and manufacturing subcontractors and with test architects in order to continually improve the company’s products test strategies and methodologies;
- PARTICIPATE in product test specifications development, defining the test strategies for individual products including functional and pre-functional tests depending on the test strategies and manufacturing models;
- PARTICIPATE in the development of the test design schedule for the assigned projects and be responsible for the schedule deliverables and its proper follow-up;
- DEVELOP functional and system test programs by adding and/or modifying new product specific code to the existing libraries, including the qualification of those tests;
- WRITE the test and the validation procedures required by the test programs releases for the product manufacturing;
- EXERCISE AND VALIDATE the complete product test strategy (pre-functional and functional) before the limited production run;
- ENSURE that the products modifications do not cause a malfunction of the test solution by validating the engineering changes;
- PROVIDE production support locally and at manufacturing subcontractors by resolving problems associated to test strategies;
- PARTICIPATE in project review and follow-up meetings as a project team member;
- PARTICIPATE as required in the product development bring-up phase by providing debug and diagnostic tools;
- All other related duties.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor degree in Electrical engineering or equivalent experience;
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 2 years of experience;
- KNOWLEDGE: C, C++, Assemby language programming; PC architecture; DOS and Linux Operating systems; Application of Design For Test concepts (DFT);
- ASSETS: Knowledge and experience in developing and applying global pre-functional and functional tests strategies, Experience with TestStand sequencer;
- LANGUAGES: Functional in French and English (oral and written).
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER interesting benefits, such as:
- An advantageous collective insurance plan;
- A collective RRSP program;
- A full payment of pertinent training and education programs;
- Annual professional fees reimbursement;
- Flexible hours;
- Personal days in addition to annual vacations;
- A company concern of a good balance between work-family-personal life;
- Availability of various TFSA funds;
- On-site cafeteria;
- Numerous social and family activities for all tastes;
- A modern building inaugurated in 2009, with new office furniture and state of the art equipment;
- And much more…
KONTRON CANADA is a member of the Kontron Group. We are a team of more than 2,000 employees worldwide with facilities in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, Kontron supplies multiple product lines and solutions for the communications, automation, transportation, medical, military, and aerospace markets, among many others.
- Internet: firstname.lastname@example.org
Canada J7H 0A4
- Fax: (450) 437-8053
Kontron Canada is a member of Kontron Group, one of the world's largest suppliers of embedded computer technology. We have a diversified customer base covering virtually all industries. Kontron's ability to service global customers in markets that move at light speed is strengthened through business groups and facilities across Asia, Canada, Europe and the United States. Combining the strengths and means of a multinational corporation with the flexibility and human touch of a family business makes us successful.
What we offer has a lot to do with our success: a welcoming and energetic team, a healthy and friendly work environment, state-of-the-art work equipment, as well as exciting career opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We will contact only selected candidates.