Technical support Level 1 (ENGLISH)
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
Technical Support Level 1 ENGLISH SPEAKING - If you want to acquire new skills and have the chance to build an exciting career within a growing company that was recognized as a first-choice employer in 2008, read what follows.
Representing a well-known and reputable company, we are currently looking for agents who are highly motivated a to assist customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
- Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
We want to meet candidates that:
• Are motivated, enthusiastic and confident
• Enjoy interacting with clients
• Have good computer skills
• Are punctual
Do those qualifications correspond well to your personality? If so, then we are looking forward to hearing from you. If you are selected, you will benefit from different advantages such as:
• Paid training
• Possibility of advancement after 3 months of continuous service
• An employee recognition program
Atelka is the largest private outsourcing call center in Canada with over 2000 employees across six sites in Quebec, New Brunswick and PEI. In constant expansion, the company offers the full range of customer care services, technical support, telemarketing, and back office services, on all communication platforms. Atelka provides its employees paid training, competitive benefits and advancement opportunities within the company.