Technical Consultant, Professional Services
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
- Travel to United States approximately 50% of time
Professional Services, Technical Consultant
Silanis' web-based, software-as-as-service and desktop offerings are the most widely used electronic signature solutions. Silanis has worked with over 1000 organizations to automate mission critical business processes. At Silanis, employees have the opportunity to influence emerging technology. Team members are the active agents shaping business approval process technology and its implementation across the public and private sectors.
The Technical Consultant will work as an integral part of a dynamic team interfacing directly with Silanis’ customer base. As a Technical Consultant, you will participate in the development, the implementation and deployment of projects, both from your home office and at customer sites. Putting your versatility, passion for technology and people skills to good use, you will be responsible for providing technical services to Silanis customers. Do you want to represent a Company that truly cares about customers? Join our team!
The primary functions of the Technical Consultant include:
• Delivering professional services to Silanis’ new and existing customers;
• Analyzing problems and recommends solutions in the areas of network infrastructure, software design and test strategies;
• Developing complete solutions and improvement strategies;
• Delivering technical hands-on training;
• Deploying server and client based software.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
• 4+ years of relevant experience;
• Experience with Web development technologies (DHTML, XML and XSLT) and Web 2.0 techniques;
• Experience in software development using Java EE;
• Experience in 2 or more of the following: requirements gathering, development, troubleshooting, deployment, technical training;
• Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (French an asset);
• Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Databases (Oracle, MS SQL, DB2), application servers (WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss);
• Familiarity with network infrastructure, including web servers, load balancers and firewalls;
• Creative thinker, proactive, team-player, success- and result-oriented;
• Experience in large-scale deployment of client and server software an asset.
• Performance tuning experience an asset
• Travel to United States approximately 50% of time for periods of 3 to 4 consecutive days.
Silanis Technology Inc., a Montreal based software company, is the leading provider of business approval process automation solutions. Offering both web-based and desktop solutions, Silanis works with over 1000 organizations to automate critical business processes.
At Silanis, employees have the opportunity to influence emerging technology. Team members are the active agents shaping business approval process technology and its implementation across the public and private sectors.
Silanis’ core values are creativity, team culture, and equal opportunity. Your knowledge and skills are the essential elements of the success and continuing growth of Silanis.
To apply send your resume to HR@silanis.com