- (Reference :13579)
Team Leader, User Support
As Team Leader, User Support, your main task will be to plan, direct and control activities supporting the IT department (level 2). Your main challenge will be the establishment of best practices and tools to support business growth and provide quality service to users.
* Maintain inventory of computer equipment and ensure that requests for equipment and office software are properly conducted in accordance with the standards and quality standards of the company.
* Coordinates day-to-day activities. Organizes human, material and financial resources of an operational unit, including employment and performance evaluation and, if required, carrying out disciplinary action with respect to employees, to effectively accomplish the established plan outcomes.
* Provides technical guidance and support to team members, suggests alternative solutions and provides support with regards to the resolution of complaints and issues.
* Defines quality assurance parameters, monitors and measures team productivity, evaluates its ability to meet standards and desired results and recommends modifications of process and procedures.
* Assesses training needs through results analysis of productivity and other reports and provides coaching and on-the-job training to team members.
* Analyzes special requests, identifies, with help from other departments, possible risks, takes action and solves problems in accordance with established procedures.
* Carries out the more complex project/work activities in their specialized area and resolves (or refers) complex or significant issues escalated by team members in order to ensure service standards are met.
* University degree in IT with 5 years of relevant experience.
* A good understanding of the Window Platform at the P.C. level.
* Must have previous experience of managing technical teams that offer direct support at the P.C. level to users.
* An understanding of SMS (SCCM) product.
* Knowledge of ITIL processes.
* Experience of Licenses management would be an asset.
* Bilingual, French and English, written and spoken.
Standard Life is a leading provider of long-term savings and investment solutions to over 6 million customers worldwide. Headquartered in Scotland, it has offices in the UK, Canada, Ireland, Germany, Austria, India, USA, Hong Kong and mainland China. In Canada, Standard Life has been doing business for over 175 years. With over 2,000 employees based in Montréal and in offices across Canada, it provides long-term savings, investment and insurance solutions to more than 1.3 million Canadians, including group insurance and retirement plan members.