- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft is currently seeking a “Submission Specialist”.
Gameloft is an international developer and publisher of video games for mobile phones and consoles. Founded in 1999 and currently a leader in its sector, Gameloft distributes its games in over 75 countries. www.gameloft.com
The Submission Specialist’s primary responsibility is to ensure that all game submissions are delivered to our various partners in a timely and complete fashion. The successful candidate will help keep track of submission activities and ensure the integrity of internal tools and databases by updating the status of submission data on a daily basis.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Uploading new games and updating existing games on various app stores (iTunes, Android Market, etc.)
• Managing in-app purchase packages for our games
• Optimizing various processes
• Communicating daily with Business & other internal departments
• Reporting submission data
• Good communication skills, able to integrate quickly and supervise remote teams
• Able to plan and estimate deadlines
• Able to prioritize, self-organize and optimize workload
• Good knowledge of the MS Office suite
• Fluent in spoken and written English and French
• Knowledge of programming languages is an asset (html5, php, mysql, or other languages)
• Some knowledge of the Mac environment is an asset
• Very good organizational skills
• Patient and attentive to details
• Able to work under pressure
Please forward your resume and cover letter to the following email address:
Only retained candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft.
- Essential - Good communication skills
- Essential - Able to supervise remote teams
- Important - Able to plan and estimate deadlines
Knowledge and abilities
- Essential - • Good knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Important - Prioritize, self-organize and optimize workload
A leading global developer and publisher of downloadable video games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set top box, connected TVs and HTML5 browsers.. Gameloft partners with leading international brands such as UNO®, Spider-Man®, James Cameron’s Avatar™, Ferrari® and Sonic Unleashed®. Gameloft also operates its own established franchises, such as Real Football, Asphalt™, Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation and N.O.V.A Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance®. Gameloft is present in all continents, distributes its games in 100 countries and employs over 4,000 developers.
Gameloft is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA).