- (Reference :QARD)
Software Quality Engineer
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
hybris develops innovative software to serve customers in areas like product information management, e-commerce and database publishing. A dedicated network of partners delivers customized implementations of hybris software solutions to an ever growing number of clients around the globe.
• Analyze software requirements from a quality perspective
• Define efficient test strategies
• Provide quality reviews throughout the software development lifecycle
• Proactively establish and maintain communication channels with all stakeholders in the software development life cycle
• Provide guidance for software testers
• Actively improve hybris’ software quality processes
• Participate in the definition of hybris’ software quality strategy and processes
• Evaluate and integrate software quality tools into the quality processes
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
• Proven experience in testing of medium to large software systems, preferably web applications. Knowledge about e-commerce systems is of advantage
• Practical experience in agile testing methodologies
• Practical experience in defining test automation strategy
• Experience in software quality metrics
• Excellent written and verbal English and local language skills
We offer a challenging work environment with abundant opportunities for you to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. hybris has a flat organizational structure allowing all employees the ability to contribute.
Moreover, we encourage the innovative use of new technology and ideas as well as value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results to our clients. At hybris, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers.
hybris offers a nice work environment located downtown Montreal (metro Peel and Central station), free access to a gym and excellent benefits.
Please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Software Quality Engineer
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.