A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Workplace : Gatineau
Position : Assistant director of studies
Together with management, the Assistant to the director of Studies participates in the management of curriculum development and educational development, school organization, admission and establishment of mechanisms to ensure academic success.
Taking office :Immediately
• Put in place mechanisms of implementation of institutional policies, in accordance with the regulations;
• Participate actively in the implementation of teaching best practices;
• Works in collaboration with the direction of the college in the identification and analysis of training needs, counseling and support for teachers to promote the implementation of teaching best practices;
• Accompany the teachers in the implementation of teaching best practices;
• Promotes the emergence of educational innovations and educates teachers on best practices to improve teaching and learning;
• Proactively maintains a watching on best practices in teaching and learning; evaluates interesting options to develop and implement;
• Prepares and participates in various committees and educational bodies assigned to it;
• Collaborates actively in the development and implementation of new curriculum and institutional projects.
• Assists the admission department in the recruitment process of local and international students, and ensures eligibility of foreign students.
• Assists the admissions and marketing departments in the development of various marketing campaigns for the recruitment of students.
• Ensures data integrity on the various educational information systems (COBA/Col.Net and CLARA/Omnivox)
• Hold a university undergraduate degree relevant to the position;
• A graduate degree is an asset;
• Minimum of 5-year experience in the college environment;
• Having already managed pre-university and technical collegial programs ;
• Stand out by perfectly bilingual English / French and a large editorial efficiency;
• Hold a very good knowledge of college education and customer training needs ;
• Master the school information systems COBA and CLARA
• Have a good knowledge of secondary education of the Africa-Asia-Europe countries;
• Have a proven track record in a position requiring similar skills.
• Excellent skills in oral and written French and English;
• Demonstrate the ease in analysis, problem solving and decision making;
• Being an autonomous and organized, able to create and maintain a good relationships internally and externally
• Ability to work in team.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.