A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
A Pedagogical Consultant in Evaluation
for GRICS – English Sector
1 temporary 1 year position, renewal possibility
Department of Pedagogical and Evaluation Services
Posting number 123-784
The pedagogical consultant in evaluation will participate in the development and updating of assessment tools and contents available in the Bank of Evaluation Instruments (BIM) and conduct information, training and consultation sessions for teachers, pedagogical consultants and school administrators.
More specifically, the pedagogical consultant will:
- Coordinate teams of pedagogical consultants and teachers responsible for the design, development and validation of evaluation situations and examinations, according to provincial standards in the following areas:
• General Education, Youth Sector (FGJ) – Secondary Mathematics
• General Education – Adult Sector - Mathematics
- Supervise the ongoing development and improvement of the content of BIM: needs analysis, client satisfaction and development of new services.
- Ensure strong ties with all clients in order to provide them with pertinent, customized services.
- Remain active within the different professional associations (school boards, the ministry of Education and other relevant educational associations).
- Act as a consultant (animation, training and support) for schools and school boards within the context of the evaluation consultation services offered by the GRICS department of Pedagogical and Evaluation Services.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in education or other relevant field
o Additional post-secondary education in evaluation is a definite asset.
- You have a knowledge of evaluation theory and practice and are familiar with the Quebec Education Program, secondary math and the Progression of Learning produced for the youth sector by MEES.
- You are skilled in the design, development and analysis of assessment tools.
- You are comfortable leading work teams.
- You are a good communicator.
- You enjoy analyzing and synthesizing and do so with rigour.
- You are available to travel and have a valid driver’s license.
- You have a mastery of the English language, both written and spoken.
- You have a working knowledge of French.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile described above? Then you are the candidate GRICS is looking for.
WHAT DOES GRICS OFFER?
GRICS is the Quebec leader in software solutions for the education sector and offers a comprehensive portfolio of technology solutions and a wide range of services that are used in all of the school boards and the Quebec training institutions. Visit www.grics.ca for more information on the GRICS.
WHAT DOES GRICS OFFER TO ITS PEDAGOGICAL CONSULTANT IN EVALUATION?
- The opportunity to work in a non-profit organization that has more than 300 talented, passionate and committed employees;
- An environment where Agiles-Kanban practices are put forward and where teamwork and continuous improvement are prioritized;
- The opportunity to support school boards in their educational mission;
- The benefit of a unique working climate, both friendly and collaborative;
- The advantage of conditions that promote work-life balance and quality of life, such as a flexible work schedule;
- The support of group insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance and a pension plan;
- Twenty vacation days after one year of continuous service in addition to 15 paid days off each year and special leave days;
- A social club which organizes many activities for its members;
- Work tools that use the latest technologies;
- A salary between $ 40 845 and $ 77 437, depending on your experience.
COME AND START YOUR CAREER AT GRICS
Please submit your resume before October 25th 2016, 16 h 30, indicating posting number 123-784 to Ms Sandrine Jannas, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GRICS, technologies serving education
We thank all those who apply, but we will only communicate with those selected for an interview.
GRICS, unique in more than one aspect
The least that can be said about GRICS is that it is very different from the other companies active in the education sector and conventional information technology firms.
Unique for its mission GRICS has a mission to put its expertise and leadership in information technologies to satisfy the pedagogical and administrative needs of its members and clients.
Unique for its specialists GRICS employees (more than 300) include the largest concentration of information technology specialists in the field of education in Canada.
Unique for its products and services GRICS offers more than 70 products and a very wide variety of services that are used by every type of school board and training facility in Quebec.
Unique for its business model Non-profit organizations that are managed by their clients are relatively rare in this area of activity. Since 1985, Quebec school boards, the Company’s main clients, have taken charge of the organization and sit on its board of directors.
Unique for its customer relations The organizations that call on GRICS are not only clients, they are also partners.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.