- (Reference :SUM2012-1)
Senior OLTP Analyst-Programmer / Team Lead
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
You want to contribute to a ground breaking research and development project where you will have opportunities to be creative and where your skills will be appreciated and put to good use?
We are looking for a senior analyst-programmer with experience in complex client-server development to join a major project which aims to create a powerful development environment for business applications.
The main responsibilities of the position are:
• Design, develop and deploy major new functionalities of a client-server framework
• Lead a development multidisciplinary team of 4-5 highly skilled analyst-programmers
• Guide architecture decisions by sharing experience of complex client-server systems design
• Develop SQL generation techniques based on framework metadata
• Optimize performances of applications using skills in relational databases
• Collaborate to the redaction and review of technical specifications
• Collaborate and lead code reviews
• Maintain and optimize our software through its evolution
• Document our software libraries and framework
• Fast learning
• Good interpersonal skills
• Rigorous and detail oriented
• Ability to communicate information succinctly
• Highly competitive remuneration based on candidate’s relevant experience
• Flexible working arrangements
• Benefit plan
• Training and ongoing development program
IT company located on the east-side of Montreal and founded in 1995, specialized in the development of technological solutions aiming to improve productivity of organizations. The company offers solutions that help its clients increase their productivity and efficiency through a better management of their processes. Our team is developing sophisticated frameworks and tools. Those are based on open source and proprietary technologies that will allow the creation of high performance, flexible, long lifespan and scalable multi-platforms business solutions.
- Essential - French and/or English
- Essential - 10 years of pertinent experience
- Essential - BSc Software development or equivalent degree
- Essential - Canadian work visa and live in the Montreal area
- Asset - Agile/Scrum team management
Knowledge and abilities
- Essential - C, C++
- Essential - MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, PL/SQL (asset OLAP)
- Essential - Multi-platform (Win, Linux, Mac)
- Asset - Authentication (SSO: SAML, Kerberos, ...)
- Asset - Functional language: Scheme, Haskel, ...
IT enterprise located on the east-side of Montreal and founded in 1995, it is specialized in the development of technological solutions aiming to improve productivity of organizations. The company offers solutions that helps its clients increase their productivity and efficiency through a better management of their processes. Our team is developing a performant framework and tools based on open source and proprietary technologies allowing the creation of sophisticated, flexile, long lifespan, scalable multi-platforms business solutions.