A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
EMPOWERED PEOPLE POWERING INDUSTRY
Wajax is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with over 2,500 Wajax team members.
• Coaching, responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
• Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
• Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation’s presence.
• Assist on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort) and development of sales objectives.
• Tracks market information pertaining to customer, projects and competitor activities. Identify and understand competitive landscape for industry vertical
• Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the new structure
• Responsible for the planning of the sales forces based on their target customers for all LOB
• Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, sales meetings
• Personally observe the performance of representatives in the field on a regular basis
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in Commerce, General Business or other related discipline.
• Minimum 5-7 years with a proven track record in attaining/exceeding account management and sales goals
• 3-5 years of progressive experience in sales and sales team management and leadership.
• Strong relationship management, networking and account strategy capabilities in a diverse multi-account environment
• Proven negotiation, presentation, selling and closing skills
• Deep expertise in subject matter, industry and market players
• Strong management skills to understand and prioritize competing priorities of unique customers / partners and to provide leadership guidance to diverse internal functions
• Strong understanding of marketing strategy and execution
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Going to work should be engaging, stimulating and rewarding, but it should also help you fulfill your needs, and propel your future! This is why Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional “perks.” Highlights of our programs include:
• 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
• Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel
• Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers equivalent to their internal employee pricing
• As a national company, you have the opportunity to work where you live, or where you want to live!
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
Back to top
Rewarding Careers Begin at Wajax
Wajax Corporation is a leading Canadian distributor engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with almost 2,800 Wajax team members.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.