A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Adecco is currently hiring for a Recruitment Agency Branch Manager in our Ville St Laurent, QC branch. To be considered for this Branch Manager role, you must have a minimum of 5 years' related experience, preferably in the staffing or other service industry. The ideal candidate will be skilled in the art of networking, generating leads, developing customers and closing deals. Proven high levels of customer service, with an ability to build strong client relationships and expand the marketplace while remaining flexible and adaptable to changing business needs are necessary qualities.
Adecco is the leading provider of recruitment solutions and HR services in the world. Within Canada, Adecco has a network of over 50 branches, servicing thousands of Canadian organizations each day by providing the top talent they need to succeed in today's competitive market.
Branch Manager Responsibilities:
- The overall performance and activity of the Branch office.
- Increasing branch profitability by leading and supervising the branch's sales effort.
- Account growth for national accounts serviced within the regional market.
- Creating and maintaining current contacts in the local professional and business community, increasing name awareness and promoting Adecco's services.
- Selecting, training, developing and motivating branch colleagues, providing coaching and performance development as needed.
Recruitment Agency Branch Manager Qualifications:
- Completion of post-secondary education in a related field or years of equivalent experience demonstrating progressive responsibility ;
- A minimum of 5 years related work experience, preferably in the staffing or another service industry ;
- A proven track record of 3 years direct sales experience ;
- A minimum of 1 year supervisory/management experience, preferably in a service oriented environment ;
- Demonstrated ability in managing the development and motivation of a results-oriented team ; leader, motivator and team player ;
- Proven consistently high levels of customer service performance, with an ability to build strong client relationships, and expand the marketplace ;
- Ability to be strategic within the different component of the company ;
- Bilingualism is mandatory, both oral and written ;
- Completion of post-secondary education in related field or years of equivalent experience demonstrating progressive responsibility.
If you are interested in this Branch Manager position in Ville St-Laurent, QC, please submit your candidacy to Guillaume Lachapelle-Hébert before September 2nd at firstname.lastname@example.org
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.