Reporting to the mentor that will be assigned to you, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Responsible for the proper operation and follow-up of the production departments;
• Meet the manufacturing objectives and help develop and implement an operational strategy that is aligned with the unit’s business strategy;
• Ensure sound management of operating costs and maximize the return on assets under your responsibility;
• Help meet operational efficiency goals;
• Establish and implement standardized manufacturing practices and procedures related to your department’s objectives;
• Develop processes and tools to support and drive continuous improvement;
• Develop good relationships with business partners;
• Manage and engage your staff based on Cascades’ values and business strategy in addition to support talent and succession development;
• Accept the full responsibility that comes with your position in order to maintain and optimize a safe and healthy work environment, promoting the development of interdependence;
• Ensure the sustainable and responsible development of your unit;
• Support the sector’s innovation objectives and keep abreast of manufacturing best practices and new technologies and share them within the organization.
You will have the following skills:
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience, especially in the manufacturing sector;
• Show ambition and a desire for career progression in operations management in addition to a huge sense of leadership;
• Demonstrate impact and influence in addition to holding decision making competencies and customer oriented;
• Continuous improvement oriented, efficient under pressure, able to function autonomously and demonstrate initiative and rigor;
• Recognized for your involvement and leadership in health and safety;
• Being fluent in French is an asset.
The location is yet to be determined. Consequently, the candidate has to be mobile and willing to relocate in the Greater Golden Horseshoe area at the minimum.
Production Manager – Succession Team
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.