A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Reporting to the Vice-President, Manufacturing Operations, the Plant Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and directing all production activities for the St-Eustache plant. In addition, he manages the production support teams: building and machinery maintenance. His objective is to ensure the development of plans, programs, policies and procedures in the divisions under his responsibility so as to optimize the effectiveness of all production, procurement and product development activities and maximize the performance of all human, technical, material and financial assets under his control.
• Manages, supports and evaluates the performance of his team of eight production supervisors to ensure that they achieve their respective objectives;
• Ensures optimal functioning of the plant so that lines and production departments are provided with the necessary equipment and tools, managers have the necessary training and work methods are effective;
• Ensures that all production operations are adequately planned to meet company objectives (master schedules, as well as monthly, weekly and daily schedules);
• Acts as a leader and agent of change to promote the company’s development and expansion;
• Clearly articulates the company’s vision for the future to his employees, as well as the strategies for achieving it;
• Coordinates, administers and follows up all down time requests concerning production capacity and building maintenance investments owned by the company;
• Participates in negotiating work agreements and communicating them to employees;
• Establishes and follows up different productivity and loss reports, and makes the decisions required for meeting production objectives;
• Actively participates in the management committee and takes control of certain strategic projects;
• Identifies strategies for addressing long-term issues;
• Identifies and implements strategies to support and improve manufacturing receipt and shipping operations;
Experience and qualifications (competencies)
• Bachelor’s degree in industrial or mechanical engineering, administration, operations management or any related field;
• Five to eight years' experience in a Plant Manager position;
• Significant experience of manufacturing systems and a thorough understanding of the principles of total quality management;
• Solid technical and analytical skills and ability to gather and analyze data for senior management;
• Ability to promote a continuous improvement culture and to constantly look for innovative ways of working;
• Proven coaching skills and ability to influence the organization’s senior management;
• Proven skills in project and change management;
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, both oral and written;
• Bilingual (French and English);
• Leadership and great personal and professional credibility.
BATH FITTER® is North America's premier acrylic bath, shower and wall system company with over 111 franchisees and 45 corporately owned across North America. Our products are custom molded to fit right over existing fixtures for quick and clean bath remodeling that is complete in less than a day.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.