A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
The company works in the field of institutional, industrial and commercial housekeeping. It covers a territory from the Montérégie, part of Montréal and part of the Mauricie. The company is located in Sorel-Tracy.
Brief description :
Under the authority of the board of directors, the general manager is responsible for the management of the company. This will include servicing sales and after-sales service, reporting to the board of directors and managing administrative employees.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Target and contact potential clients;
• Prepare, present and follow up on bids;
• Monitor customer satisfaction,
• Receive complaints from clients;
• Visiting clients following a complaint, where necessary;
• Communicate complaints to the Director of Operations for resolution;
• Employee management.
Competencies / training of researcher:
• Someone who can demonstrate a lot of leadership.
• A hardworking and passionate manager.
• Associate with someone who is ready to learn and who can also bring knowledge, ideas and experience to the company.
• Know the market for housekeeping, competition and other services;
• Excellent command of spoken and written French;
• Master Word, Excel and PowerPoint from the 2013 Office suite.
• A bachelor's degree or master's degree in a relevant sphere will be recognized.
A minimum of 2 years in a management position is required. If you can demonstrate your understanding of the challenges of a service company, it will be an asset.
It must be negotiated in relation to the candidate's skills, knowledge and experience. But, we have a trading floor of $ 60,000 / year.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.