A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Executive Director of Projects
Salary: from $90,000 to $100,000 per year
Our client, a non-profit organization, is looking to hire an Executive Director of Projects for their office located in downtown Montréal.
The Executive Director of Projects promotes a positive community profile for the foundation and is responsible for:
- Building community and individual relationships in the business world
- Creating and managing investment opportunities for all projects programs
- Exploring new investment opportunities with money already raised through a foundation
- Creating and executing internal and external communications and publicity plans
- Working collectively with Board of Directors in developing a strategic plan for the foundation and managing the projects for the foundation
- Serving on department management team, assisting in planning overall departmental goals, strategies, and coordination of programs
- Working on inter-departmental teams representing investment and asset management strategies and services, including investment structures and financial analyses
- Conducting research including establishing metrics, pilot testing and refining projects and programs and investment outcomes for the foundation
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, or accounting
- 6 or more years' experience in project management (non-profit organization)
- Leadership skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Team spirit
- Exceptional communication and relationship building abilities
- Adaptability and organization skills
- Ability to work with department heads and ability to present detailed projects presentations
The Executive Director also possesses an ability to encourage and cultivate an understanding and appreciation of the importance of charitable giving and philanthropy.
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.