A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Application Lead – Business Solutions
The Application Lead position is primarily responsible for providing functional support on existing application and expands capabilities in the area of systems configuration. This function provides the initial step in the process of delivering integrated business and information solutions.
• Ensuring applications remain standard and are used as designed;
• Leading the Business Application Specialists Team;
• Analyzing business requirements impacting the configuration of the supported systems;
• Analyzing enterprise-wide impacts and changes of supported systems;
• Translating business requirements into technical designs;
• Documenting the functional and non-functional requirements;
• Identifying and assessing the best-practice, global, optimal and validated solutions;
• Determining operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats;
• Designing new configurations by analyzing requirements;
• Studying systems capabilities and writing specifications;
• Improving systems implementation by studying current practices and reviewing modifications;
• Recommending controls by identifying problems and writing improvement procedures;
• Monitoring applications performance;
• Having a clear understanding of the business and the critical success factors that allow the company to win;
• Maintaining a thorough understanding of the Sanimax Application and Process Portfolio favoring investments in more strategic enterprise systems and processes;
• Guiding the Business Application Specialists and Super User Network on how to use established process improvement concepts and methodology;
• Being the primary point of contact for developers and vendors for support and implementation initiatives.
The following responsibilities are to be carried out on a continuing basis for the ISBP Solution’s team:
• Actively participate in the growth of the organization through involvement in mergers and acquisitions, sales efforts, product development and organizational infrastructure enhancements.
• Implement and adhere to Sanimax’s Change Management methodology, standards and processes on all projects to ensure consistent quality.
• Be on the lookout for technologies regarding business application to meet strategic goals through a conceptual understanding of technology and strong business insight and experience while establishing appropriate expectations and controlling scope.
• Define user requirements, create use cases, and author requirements documents by performing user interviews, joint application development sessions and industry research.
• Work with the Innovation’s teams to help design solutions and create storyboards.
• Conduct and participate in usability and application reviews with the users.
• Perform other duties as required.
Travelling % and description:
• Travelling will be required to all of our North American facilities for projects and training purposes.
• The percentage of travelling will vary upon the needs of different projects.
• Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines;
• Sitting for extended periods of time;
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components;
• Physically able to conduct and participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings;
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience in an operational role;
• At least ten (10) years of experience in a similar role, performing application review and configuration on large-scale, enterprise-level business initiatives;
• Proven experience working with ERP systems and environments, as well as modeling, reengineering and optimizing business applications;
• Experience eliciting business requirements, designing best-practice solutions, defining optimal user acceptance test strategies. Proven experience implementing these on multiple cross-disciplinary initiatives;
• Proven skill in troubleshooting and writing documentation;
• Strong experience developing long-term relationships based on respect and trust with stakeholders, colleagues and developers;
• Experience with systems integration in a complex environment;
• Experience in leading a team, and proven ability to plan and organize workload.
we-are-the-3-r We reclaim, renew, and return!
We reclaim! Each day, our Transportation and Logistics team travels more than 40,000 kilometers to service our customers from the agri-food industry and collect by-products. Each year, Sanimax reclaims and brings to its various plants nearly 2 billion kilograms of by-products that would otherwise be sent to landfills.
We renew! In Sanimax’s highly specialized plants, by-products from the agri-food industry such as meat by-products, used cooking oil and grease, hides and organic material, are renewed and transformed into high quality products.
We return! Products renewed by Sanimax are returned on the market to its many customers who used them to manufacture numerous household products: animal feed, pet food, soaps, leather, esters, lubricants, cutting oils, paint, rubber, tires, shampoos, cosmetics, perfumes, cleansing creams, medicines, inks, adhesives, solvents, antifreeze, fertilizers, and more.
Sanimax will be recognized by its customers as THE VERY BEST environmental solution provider in the agri-food industry.
RECLAIM, RENEW, RETURN. IT’S WHAT WE DO WITH PRIDE EVERY DAY!
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.