- (Reference :13862)
Senior Consultant, Change Management
To be successful in this role, the incumbent supports the Assistant Vice-President to enhance organizational change capability across all functions through designing strategy and tools to support major culture and behavioral change initiatives across business functions. He acts as an advisor to project leaders and teams, to design and implement change plans and coaches to enhance change capability across Standard Life. He brings knowledge and best practice expertise to design approaches, tools and processes aimed to achieve sustainable change.
* Builds tools and methodology and acts as coach to embed change practices and deliverables across the business change community.
* Designs the change approach and detailed change plans for major projects working cross functionally with business sponsors , leaders, project managers, Human Resources professionals, Communications, Organizational Development and Training specialists to plan, orchestrate and deliver impactful change activities to achieve project outcomes.
* Evaluates current versus future change requirements and makes recommendations to project sponsors/leaders to achieve desired project benefits.
* Applies change methodology to Identify key stakeholders, conducts readiness assessments and assesses risks and conditions for successful implementation of change goals; defines solutions to achieve change objectives.
* Establishes resource and financial requirements to successfully deliver change plans.
* Facilitates/leads working sessions with project teams and leaders to accomplish change deliverables: visioning, Leaders change preparation, employee change workshops and other activities within change plan.
* Builds effective partnerships with key stakeholders, sponsors and project managers in order to influence change practices, activities, and embed best practices and effective change interventions within project plans.
* Supports and coaches HR business partners/leaders to assess change impacts and determine impactful solutions for fostering buy in and engagement in change initiatives.
* Produces required change project deliverables (diagnostics, stakeholder analysis, readiness assessments, strategy and tactical plans), in timely manner.
* Supports and promotes value add of change management with key stakeholders to reinforce benefits realization and shift mindset regarding change practices.
* Oversees the timely delivery and execution of change plans, makes progress updates, tracks success measures and identifies strategies to mitigate risks and avoid change derailers.
* Facilitates sessions to strengthen change capability with in change community.
* 8-10 years experience leading major systems change, culture transformation and/or restructuring initiatives.
* University degree in relevant field.
* Knowledge of Change management methodology and best practices.
* Excellent facilitation skills.
* Demonstrated capacity for organizational diagnostics and problem resolution.
* Influence and natural leadership.
* Fully bilingual (English and French).
* Professional designation and change certification an asset.
* Experience in the financial sector an asset.
* Working collaboratively in cross functional teams.
Standard Life is a leading provider of long-term savings and investment solutions to over 6 million customers worldwide. Headquartered in Scotland, it has offices in the UK, Canada, Ireland, Germany, Austria, India, USA, Hong Kong and mainland China. In Canada, Standard Life has been doing business for over 175 years. With over 2,000 employees based in Montréal and in offices across Canada, it provides long-term savings, investment and insurance solutions to more than 1.3 million Canadians, including group insurance and retirement plan members.