At Morgan Schaffer, we take great pride in our reputation as the world leader in transformer monitoring solutions. We provide the global electrical industry with innovative, reliable, accurate and high performance dissolved gas analysis (DGA) products, manufactured under the strictest quality controls.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated individual to lead our growth on the worldwide market.
Position: DMD Technical Specialist
Main functions: Reporting to the Director, Global Sales, the Technical Sales Specialist will be responsible for helping the sales team penetrate the utility and industrial transformer maintenance markets. In addition, the incumbent will perform certain Product Management/Specialist functions for Inside View diagnostic DGA software and other Morgan Schaffer offerings, with a focus on the power utility market segment.
• Develop and deliver product presentations, application overviews and technology and product training sessions to prospective and current customers, partners and employees
• Uncover Inside View applications with new and existing accounts, leading to incremental sales growth
• Act as Primary Lead on RFI/RFP responses with utility and industrial customers, with a focus on Inside View and transformer DG analysis projects
• Act as first point of contact for pre- and post-sale technical questions and application support issues
• Perform in-house and software lab-based technology and product testing and handle escalated customer support issues
• Education: B.S. required, with strong preference for a technical degree
• Experience: A minimum of 5 years in software sales and support, preferably in the electric utility industry
• Location: Home office based, unless candidate lives in the Montreal or Philadelphia area
• Travel: 50% of the time or more, mostly within North America, with occasional international travel
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.